IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

Someone's a*** is on fire :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=26877 :hysterical::hysterical:
feel bad for the Indian people who I am sure wanted to see us play in the IPL this year,” Afridi said.
Mashallah the people of India are absolutely devastated not to see your blind slogging, Afretard :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Mashallah the people of India are absolutely devastated not to see your blind slogging, Afretard :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I'm sure you are. The two best T20 players Umar Gul and Shahid Afridi can focus on other matters and rest before the T20 world cup. His slogging isn't what sets him apart it's his bowling.

Someone's a*** is on fire :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=26877 :hysterical::hysterical:
"I feel bad for the Indian people who I am sure wanted to see us play in the IPL this year,” Afridi said. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

CSK have enough big hitters in Albie and Oram. They should have bought a bowler or a bits and pieces cricketer like Lendl Simmons. Kemp didn't do anything special in ICL and I haven't seen enough of Perera to comment on him. btw, glad for Bond, Pollard, Barath, and Roach:nice:
perfect, to be fair to them, they went all out for Bond Roach is a untested option in T20 and is a risky one Now, all superkings can hope is for Ntini,Morkel and Tyagi to be real good in T20 But with Vijay showing his class and Badri in good form, CSK has got one heck of a batting order Haydos Vijay Raina Badri Dhoni Morkel Perera Ashwin Jakati Ntini Tyagi

NDTV interviewed Afridi just now, he was sounding so dejected and was talking like a baby crying after someone took his lollypop. He said " it will send a negative signal as there's a huge fan base of pak players in India :haha:" And LM's response to the question on why the pak players went unsold was a classic one "Many players have not been sold, its the franchisees decision whom they want and don't want." I am myself not a huge supporter of IPl and LM, but kudos to him for showing a middle finger to these guys and being diplomatic enough to tell them politely, sorry but you are not welcome.

Modi is a n evil genius. he made them run around getting NOC's' date=' visas and whatnot and the whole time he was going to make sure none of them played hahahahaha[/quote'] So true ... he did something similar last year as well . I guess he is pissed off as due to pakis he had to organize IPL out of India last year :hitler:

So true ... he did something similar last year as well . I guess he is pissed off as due to pakis he had to organize IPL out of India last year :hitler:
:haha: Yeah, I remember how disappointed the Pakistanis were after IPL was shifted to SA.:giggle: