Serious Question; Did you want Pak player participation in IPL 2010 ?

EnterTheVoid

Serious Question; Did you want Pak player participation in IPL 2010 ?  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO
    • Couldn't care less about who plays and does not play in IPL

Guys, you HAVE to read this; http://www.ahmedquraishi.com/article_detail.php?id=897 ------------------------------------------------- A sample: The peace dove with the name of Aman Ki Asha (Hope of Peace), flown by a local media group The Times of India, jointly with a Pakistani Media group a couple of weeks back, was slaughtered brutally here on Tuesday by the Indian Business tycoons, Showbiz and cricket celebrities when none of the 11 Pakistani cricketers’ name was even given a look at the IPL3 cricket auction giving a big blow to peace overtures through sports and left millions of Indian and international cricket fans in a big shock as even world’s most sizzling all-rounder of the world in the T-20 form of cricket Shahid Afridi found no bidders. ---------------------------------------------------- :hysterical:
What does peace dove mean? Give more employment to Pakistanis? Let them mint money in India and then only there can be peace with the exceptions of some blasts and gunmen shooting Indian public.

What does peace dove mean? Give more employment to Pakistanis? Let them mint money in India and then only there can be peace with the exceptions of some blasts and gunmen shooting Indian public.
DK, you HAVE to read the reamainder of the article, it is the BIGGEST PISS - TAKE ever. Apparently, Siv Sena threatened to burn Modi's house down and it was in partnership with RAW, they blackmailed MODI into blackmailing the IPL franchises ------------ Thats the most outlandish shyt I've ever heard. :hysterical:

Say what you will. What BCCI and Indian Govern is doing with Pak cricket team isn't fair at all, but everything has an equal and opposite reaction. Yeah they bombed us, go search my post history and you'll see I was one of the people saying Pakistan shouldn't be allowed to play us bilateral for a long time nor should they be allowed in IPL3, but mocking their team like this is not what cricket needs. Instead of denying them entry from the auction house itself they chose to play it very diplomatic and mocked their greatest playing icons, you don't do that. Our government doesn't have the ballsack to bring it to Pakistan on the borders so they chose to play these little games? I was just thinking, by rejecting all them of they just brought their team closer (inb4gayAfridi), every one will feel rejected and ignored now, when stuff like this happens to a team its when people forget their personal differences and only think about winning. If they were smart they should have selected at least one Paki, but by rejecting them all, they gave the Pakistani team what they needed. The motivation to prove themselves. I'll guarantee all my ICF$ here you'll see a 10x more united Pakistan team next time you see them on the "Battlefield".
We think alike. But this overreaction from across the border is running my patience thin. Having said that, I would've loved to be Shoaib Akhtar bowl in the IPL :--D

Guys, you HAVE to read this; http://www.ahmedquraishi.com/article_detail.php?id=897 ------------------------------------------------- A sample: The peace dove with the name of Aman Ki Asha (Hope of Peace), flown by a local media group The Times of India, jointly with a Pakistani Media group a couple of weeks back, was slaughtered brutally here on Tuesday by the Indian Business tycoons, Showbiz and cricket celebrities when none of the 11 Pakistani cricketers’ name was even given a look at the IPL3 cricket auction giving a big blow to peace overtures through sports and left millions of Indian and international cricket fans in a big shock as even world’s most sizzling all-rounder of the world in the T-20 form of cricket Shahid Afridi found no bidders. ---------------------------------------------------- :hysterical:
So much hate? This is unbelievable !

Hell no.... I just share a Bad sentiment with our neighbors who cause so much trouble but want to make good living out of us. Sorry .... strictly no. If they want let them start PPL and recruit more Banglas and afghans to run their coveted show. We dont want any terrorists nor players from their country unless govt. of pakistan acts boldly and takes any steps towards eradicating attacks against India. Bharath Mata Ki Jai!!!!!!!!!