Serious Question; Did you want Pak player participation in IPL 2010 ?

EnterTheVoid

Serious Question; Did you want Pak player participation in IPL 2010 ?  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO
    • Couldn't care less about who plays and does not play in IPL

A direct, no nonsense YES or NO answer with reasoning please. Spare us the phoney tears and melodramatic BS Me personally, NO, doesn't matter if they were world champions or universe champions, I don't want to see Pak players in an Indian league. Those who feel the same, we should not have to apologize for this and we don't apologize for this, make no mistake whatsoever.

NOPE!....although cricket and politics are two different things,we just cannot forget what Pakistan has and is still doing to us for the last 62 years..it's army and the ISI are real monsters...we just cannot allow players from this BS country which uses terrorism as it's state policy against us to play on our soil..we have no right to snub our brave martyrs by permitting players from this monster islamic state which has become the hub of global terrorism

1) Dont care about IPL. 2) *****y move by BCCI. 3) Dont care if Pakistanis made it to IPL or not. But having NO Pakistani players is a sham. Surely there are a few who could have walked in to most teams. So YES, although not sure why I am Yesing considering I wont follow IPL anyway :((

1. No - keep them far away. Not just for IPL, I dont want to see them for Tests or "bilateral" series. 2. IPL itself is circus. Hope the whole tournament crashes and burns. (I may watch some of the circus though - timepass :P) - but really will not miss it at all, if they scrap the IPL.