When should India declare?

sangrock

May be 400 will be good. I want the Bangladeshis to get into a shell and defend trying to save the match. The more the defend' date=' the more chance we have of getting a wicket.[/quote'] VAAT are you talking about? Even if we had only 200 on the board we should be able to bowl out bangles. Ridiculous rascaals!!
VAAT are you talking about? Even if we had only 200 on the board we should be able to bowl out bangles. Ridiculous rascaals!!
That would be a risk. The Bangladeshi batsmen have played good sessions in the past when they play attacking cricket. In some recent past they scored some 400+ (If I am not mistaken) chasing in the fourth innings (still fell short).

^So u think that Bangla boys would have gone over 350-360, well if u think they can get 350-360, they may as well get to 415, as per your saying.To me, I thuink 350- 360 was the appropriate target, we could have got anothe rwicket in, and at this stage, India should aim for wickets and not defending runs and protecting boundaries.

Did the right thing. Pitch is flat, our bowlers, If bangla would form a 80-90 run p'ship, then If we would have had a lead of 320ish or 350ish, our bowlers would have started bowling some defensive line etc... Our bowlers might be good but not great. It's a fact. live with it. They would go on defensive mode if opposiion is scoring decently.