We can win the match: Hasan

Feed

I can't even blame BD fans/crowd for not understanding the simplicity of Sehwag when Sehwag's own people do not understand him and tag him arrogant.
So if he makes such statements like this in the future, it is perfectly acceptable since he is speaking his mind ? Well, anyone can launch a tirade of excuses / abuses and justify that under "speaking their mind". Just because they can say it doesn't mean they should.
? Are you being selectively moral on purpose or do you genuinely fail to see the arrogance of it all ? I don't think much of Bangladesh but such arrogance needs to be curbed.
? Are you being selectively ignorant on purpose or do you genuinely fail to understand Sehwag and his simplicity ? Given the amount of love you have for Australia and Ponting, I don't think you've followed much of Sehwag's career. Audacity is what puts Sehwag in a different bracket than other cricketers. Here are few quotes from Sehwag:
“They had lost the series to us two years ago and did not want to take a chance.†“If they give us bouncy and seaming tracks they will struggle against our attack because their batsmen are not technically sound.†“I was told about the world record when I came back to the dressing room. Tomorrow will be another practice day for the batsmen because it will be a drawn match.â€
Sehwag during the 06 Pak trip. Let me remind you we lost the series here.. Do you see the common factor in these quotes ? Well of course, you'd see arrogance but let me tell you that he is not trying to be PC and just speaking out what he really felt about the dead tracks offered in the series.
So if he makes such statements like this in the future, it is perfectly acceptable since he is speaking his mind ? Well, anyone can launch a tirade of excuses / abuses and justify that under "speaking their mind". Just because they can say it doesn't mean they should.
Why not ? I asked earlier and will ask again. Prove me wrong by throwing up BD's stats against the top nations which will force me and veeru to retract from the statement that BD are a ordinary side against the topdogs.
You have lost 95% of the tests to top nations. You negate all that because you won a couple of sessions? This is called arrogance :hysterical::hysterical: . Indian team could very well have done this against a domestic team. Start talking when you start winning matches against top teams. This empty pride you guys have is sickening. Not even pakistanis or lankans over-rate their teams this much with some delusional logic.
You seem to be sick. Neither we nor Shakib talked about any other team. I guess we have the right to talk about us. Shehwag talked about others and failed to prove it. it's as simple as that. The first line could be the only reason why you are rubbing with it off focussed. If you want to, don't go into the history of what we have done. Just go into the recent history of what Shehwag & his team has done to justify his statement about another team. You don't justify it by winning the test alone. If a team wins in the manner india is in this test, the other team doesn't become ordinary.
Why not ? I asked earlier and will ask again. Prove me wrong by throwing up BD's stats against the top nations which will force me and veeru to retract from the statement that BD are a ordinary side against the topdogs.
... And he could not speak his mind after Day 1 when Sachin had to deflect questions or when he was hiding behind a curtain on the team bus ? Sometimes its best not to say what we have in mind and just keep our opinions to ourself.
You seem to be sick. Neither we nor Shakib talked about any other team. I guess we have the right to talk about us. Shehwag talked about others and failed to prove it. it's as simple as that. The first line could be the only reason why you are rubbing with it off focussed. If you want to, don't go into the history of what we have done. Just go into the recent history of what Shehwag & his team has done to justify his statement about another team. You don't justify it by winning the test alone. If a team wins in the manner india is in this test, the other team doesn't become ordinary.
Did you manage to beat India or are on the verge ? NO ... Ordinary team stands Did you manage to get 20 wickets ? NO How exactly have you proved him wrong ? Winning 2 sessions out of 12 (already played) does not make you extraordinary. For heaven's sakes :wall:.
... And he could not speak his mind after Day 1 when Sachin had to deflect questions or when he was hiding behind a curtain on the team bus ? Sometimes its best not to say what we have in mind and just keep our opinions to ourself.
He never came to the press conference despite India having the upper hand after that Day 1. Your point being ? It is damn bloody obvious the team management or the coach might have asked him to hold his horse and not give out more controversial quotes. Because with him it is guaranteed he will not hold back once he gets the mike back.
Audacity is what puts Sehwag in a different bracket than other cricketers.
So cricketers who are audacious, would you stick to your principles and defend them when they make such remarks ? Sometime ago, recall Matthew Hayden called India a third world country and criticized the condition of the stadium in very derogatory terms. In this instance, would you defend him even though, sadly, what he said was true ? I didn't. What Sehwag said was true, but I still don't think he should have said it.
Oh lord. Do you not understand test cricket or cricket in general ? Getting bowled out for 243 does not mean jacksh*t in terms of the game unless until you capitalize on that "great bowling" (per you) by batting the opponents out of the match in your very first innings; which BD clearly failed to do it. And don't read too much into 2nd innings scorecard because GG himself is capable of keeping the BD bowlers at the shore by batting on and on... India were in search for quick runs and were BOUND to lose wickets; irrespective of opponents' bowling quality.
That's what you call quick runrate? could be by Indian standard :) I don't want to say that we have a great bowling, we are not talking about our view of BD bowling, rathar Shehwag's official comment.
When did Sehwag say he was going to smash a 100 against the ordinary BD side ? And if the wicket is really flat why didn't none of the BD batsman manage to stay more than 2 hours on the crease (except Mahmudullah and Rahim) ?
It should be the implied meaning, if Shehwag thought it to be ordinary, he should have shown it by scoring big. if not being able to score big against ordinary bowling test cricket isn't appropriate, we are new in the arena :)
Have you been lost in the woods only to return just before you typed up that sentence? Last 2 years: Won 8, Lost 3, Drew 8. :yay: Now don't tell me you were referring to just the first innings of this test and nothing else. :giggle:

Bangladesh must be the most pathetic cricket nation ever. These shameless jokers don't have a single batsmen who averges even 40 in first class cricket, in their entire history. Does it get more shameless than that ? By this rate it would take this third rate nation's batters 3 more decades to have a single batter who averages 40+ in test cricket. Just the fluke win against a West Indian 3rd side, has got this pathetic cricketing nations third rate fans mutiple orgasms and insane arrogance.

Have you been lost in the woods only to return just before you typed up that sentence? Last 2 years: Won 8, Lost 3, Drew 8. :yay: Now don't tell me you were referring to just the first innings of this test and nothing else. :giggle:
He was actually.. The Bangers are so self-centric, they only have match thread of matches involving Bangers..in their fantastic forum.. Very rarly they follow other international matches and have match thread..They live in their own tiny little cosy World.. I'm pretty sure this delusioned guy including most of his fellow Bangers have not followed the recent Sydney match.. Otherwise they would've declared Paksitan as the winners for winning few sessions..:finger:
Did you manage to beat India or are on the verge ? NO ... Ordinary team stands Did you manage to get 20 wickets ? NO How exactly have you proved him wrong ? Winning 2 sessions out of 12 (already played) does not make you extraordinary. For heaven's sakes :wall:.
So, winning a test match will determine the opponents ordinary bowling? I don't say we have or will win. We don't need to. Have your batting been good enough to prove it to be an ordinary bowling? If you are happy with what u have done against an ordinary bowling, it's ok.
Your team is not ordinary. Worse than ordinary. You are lying at the bottom of the pile for a decade. You want respect? Earn it by beating others. You want to know what India has done? 33a9tlx.png
Your team is not ordinary. Worse than ordinary. You are lying at the bottom of the pile for a decade. You want respect? Earn it by beating others. You want to know what India has done? 33a9tlx.png
This is so unfair..ICC should include ratings for taking wickets, showing false bravados and occasional winning of few sessions.. That rating of "13" is so so unfair..
To be honest saying them "ordinary" team is a complement rather than an insult. They are much worse than ordinary.
I am glad you didn't use "other" words. Thank you. :) Bangladesh is ranked 9th and India is the #1 at the moment. I would say what Tigers did so far against the world's top team is extra-ordinary. We do NOT have a Gambhir, Sehwag or Little Master in our squad, but we have hopr- Shakib, Tamim or Ryad. I see sunshine at the end of the tunnel.
You must be lost in the manhole. Justify the stats how it fits with his statement about BD bowlers. Try to read some other posts to get the context before going overbpard with your emotions.
So cricketers who are audacious, would you stick to your principles and defend them when they make such remarks ? Sometime ago, recall Matthew Hayden called India a third world country and criticized the condition of the stadium in very derogatory terms. In this instance, would you defend him even though, sadly, what he said was true ? I didn't. What Sehwag said was true, but I still don't think he should have said it.
Only a sicko like you would agree to Matthew about India being a third world country. If it truly were a third-world country, haydos would not have bothered to come to India to rake in $$ (in a span of 3-4 weeks) compared to what to made in a year or 2 when he was playing for Australia. Mind you, this is DESPITE the threats relayed by the Shiv Sena dimwits. We might not be a "rich or developed" country but we have all the resources to overcome our problems once we decide to take a break from dividing the already existing states, reduce corruption et al... . Infact, people from my country (India) are one of the reason for Australia's stable economy. Did he say Third world country ? On the other hand, I have nothing to get 'excited' about him mentioning the stadia's poor facilities. Infact, I am myself *****ing about our (sorry my country's) poor facilities despite being the richest cricketing country in the world.