We can win the match: Hasan

Feed

I am sorry but this just has to be shared - wtfc.gif :hysterical: Such lionising/tigerising of a team and it's players that has been thrashed left, right and center by all teams from Australia to Canada for over a decade. :cantstop: I shudder to think what bangbros will be like if they actually win a World Cup or reach that elusive number 8 spot in the rankings. :nervous:
Thats one ugly Tigers nice though.
I am sorry but this just has to be shared - wtfc.gif
Chittagong pitch acts in a reverse order (pitch deterioates first then batting wicket) so we actually bowled out India for 413/8 in 1st innings and 243 in 2nd
funny-tiger-photo-3.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Chittagong pitch acts in a reverse order (pitch deterioates first then batting wicket) so we actually bowled out India for 413/8 in 1st innings and 243 in 2nd Why did I have to read this logic early in the morning :hysterical: :hysterical:
Just came across this thread over there...omfg it lulz beyond belief man :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bongladeshi batters are Afridis without the chutzpah. Well, thats how atleast their fans treat them. As if they are some gift of god batters. No one personifies this more than Ashraful. A below par, mentally weak player who after 10 years of test cricket averages a pathetic 22.

Bangla boys gave you a good run. They played much better than expected and had few of them not played unnecessary shots result would have been different.
just like pak WOULD HAVE won the sydney test match. End result matters - nothing else! And they didnt play that well either - its just that none is motivated to bash the minnows... there seems to be no challenge!
Bangla boys gave you a good run. They played much better than expected and had few of them not played unnecessary shots result would have been different.
Closest Bangla boys came to beat another country was Pakistan. Next new zealand. Next Australia. This is not even close to those matches. They just had couple of good sessions. They were nowhere in the match after that.