No Pakistanis in IPL III 2010 - All related News/Views/Opinions

patriot

_mIs8Ce_X9c&feature=player_embedded# :hysterical::hysterical:
EPIC LULZ!! pure genius, It's the weed that Asif gave him. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Akram screwing around in Kolkata :cantstop: a real pathaaaaaaaaaaaan! omfg!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Read this comment on the Pak Spin blog on CI I guess even after 4-0 defeat ,Pakistanis still have not figured out why no one purchased Pakistani players at IPL auction :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:omg: This fellow deserves an award for being brutally honest.

I was really surprised that Pakistani players were shunned during the auction. I would have liked them to play in the IPL. The reasons given by the franchises regarding availability dont seem so solid. Just in a month, there is a hockey world cup to be played in India. If the visas for the hockey team can be issued what's the fuss about cricketers then. If Wasim Akram's visa can be issued what's the problem with the Pakistani cricketers. Whoever was behind this, made a big mess. It was slightly evident how IPL didnt want Pakistani players in IPL2 in SA. Even now, a lot of issues were being made by deadlines and all. In the end, IPL tried to appear as the good guys by allowing the players to appear in the auction but in my opinion it backfired. Team owners justifying not picking Pakistani players on cricketing skills was absurd. Then we have someone like SRK saying that the Pakistani cricketers should have been picked. Now I ask, why didnt SRK pick one if he really wanted to. Or was there a mutual agreement or order that none of the teams could pick any pakistani players. This whole scenario doesnt look good on India. Players like Tanveer didnt help themselves by making such rash comments . I wonder how he will go back and play there ever again.

Read this comment on the Pak Spin blog on CI
I guess even after 4-0 defeat ,Pakistanis still have not figured out why no one purchased Pakistani players at IPL auction 

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Pwnd :hysterical:

I was really surprised that Pakistani players were shunned during the auction. I would have liked them to play in the IPL. The reasons given by the franchises regarding availability dont seem so solid. Just in a month, there is a hockey world cup to be played in India. If the visas for the hockey team can be issued what's the fuss about cricketers then. If Wasim Akram's visa can be issued what's the problem with the Pakistani cricketers. Whoever was behind this, made a big mess. It was slightly evident how IPL didnt want Pakistani players in IPL2 in SA. Even now, a lot of issues were being made by deadlines and all. In the end, IPL tried to appear as the good guys by allowing the players to appear in the auction but in my opinion it backfired. Team owners justifying not picking Pakistani players on cricketing skills was absurd. Then we have someone like SRK saying that the Pakistani cricketers should have been picked. Now I ask, why didnt SRK pick one if he really wanted to. Or was there a mutual agreement or order that none of the teams could pick any pakistani players. This whole scenario doesnt look good on India. Players like Tanveer didnt help themselves by making such rash comments . I wonder how he will go back and play there ever again.
You have no knowledge about IPL? It is not like our India where is quotas everywhere, whereas in IPL, there are limited spots and only the ones suited by each franchises will be selected? And if you are saying Pakistani , then why is that you people are/did not saying anything about the no bangladesh, canada, netherlands.....

I am afraid that the Extremists on both sides won in this IPL 3 and the Normal Peace Loving People on both side lost it. Any how, I am sure I would be watching any Indian Player much more interestingly than any While Skin player. Pakistani 20/20 players do have some thing in them. Razzaq, Afridi are very dangerous players of 20/20. Similarly Aamir and Gull are very dangerous bowlers. I wished these 4 people would have played in IPL too and then I would have more interest in the IPL.

Pakistanis have no pride , honour or dignity. The Indians don't want them in India. Why are they begging. Ther English did not want the Zimbabweans cricketers and the Zimbaweans pulled out gracefully . The Zims started boycotting English good and started importing from India and China. Pakistan can start boycotting Bollywood but they won't because they don't have pride and dignity. Beggars will always remain beggars Why don't the Pakistanis start boycotting bollywood and Indian goods.

Pakistanis have no pride ' date= honour or dignity. The Indians don't want them in India. Why are they begging. Ther English did not want the Zimbabweans cricketers and the Zimbaweans pulled out gracefully . The Zims started boycotting English good and started importing from India and China. Pakistan can start boycotting Bollywood but they won't because they don't have pride and dignity. Beggars will always remain beggars Why don't the Pakistanis start boycotting bollywood and Indian goods.:--D

I am afraid that the Extremists on both sides won in this IPL 3 and the Normal Peace Loving People on both side lost it. Any how, I am sure I would be watching any Indian Player much more interestingly than any While Skin player. Pakistani 20/20 players do have some thing in them. Razzaq, Afridi are very dangerous players of 20/20. Similarly Aamir and Gull are very dangerous bowlers. I wished these 4 people would have played in IPL too and then I would have more interest in the IPL.
Unfortunately your attempt at an equal-equal is a failure. Unlike your terrorist brethren the RSS and SS don't carry out suicide attacks in India or outside. At most they beast up a couple of migrant workers who offer no resistance. On the other hand the Jamiat-Islamia(terrorist fund collector) is the religious patron of the entire paki team, just imagine Dhoni, Sachin and Sehwag attending RSS rallies..