No Pakistanis in IPL III 2010 - All related News/Views/Opinions

patriot

Can someone ask SRK that if Pakistan players should have been picked' date=' why did he spend $750,000 on Shane Bond, instead of buying Umar Gul for around $500,000, who is also the BEST bowler in T20s?[/size'] SRK just has to be a pretentious guy.
Now this is a surprise to me!! Few days back we all read, all IPL teams agreed to Snub pak players. Now he says Potherwise. If they were to be picked, y our team didnt pick??? Am surprised. Our best Bowler hapens to be frm Pakistan.

Can someone ask SRK that if Pakistan players should have been picked' date=' why did he spend $750,000 on Shane Bond, instead of buying Umar Gul for around $500,000, who is also the BEST bowler in T20s?[/size'] SRK just has to be a pretentious guy.
Very good point. Why didn't he bid for the Pakistani players himself?

Guest DeveGowda

He is Not even came to Auction..amy be modi given him wrong date ...:haha: But one thing is sure Franchises doesnt done this based on their own wishes..something is done behind these....

Now this is a surprise to me!! Few days back we all read' date=' all IPL teams agreed to Snub pak players. Now he says otherwise. [b']If they were to be picked, y our team didnt pick??? Am surprised. Our best Bowler hapens to be frm Pakistan.
Exactly my point, fellow Andy :--D
Very good point. Why didn't he bid for the Pakistani players himself?
Thank you. Maybe he was too busy playing goody-two-shoes with the other owners.

Actually the only real happy moment he got in IPL so far was cz of Pakistan i.e. Shoaib spell and now here it doesnt matter that all of you people admit it or dont admit but all of you know very well that Pak hav some REAL t20 talent... So in some way or other he hav to keep Pak happy, may be for future reasons & seasons :)

And then we will start hearing the players interested to play in the IPL again :(( BTW, after hearing that 500 players are going to be auctioned in the IPL in July, Pakistani cricketers ki bahut jali hogi. :hysterical: I'm sure we'll see a complete volte-face from them and I'll make it a point to bump this thread. :--D

SRK has gone mad. Modi sud have a talk to him. Either he is being true or He is being politically correct. I was fighting wid Pak people all these days , claiming they werent selected coz all franchises agreed not to bid for dem. Now he coms wid dis statemnt. Huh!!