Mumbai Indians

I have a suspicion that something seems to be going on behind the scenes...cz if you look at it the team's think-tank is almost the same yet there has been a change in mind-set regarding the choice of players to choose...whatever has happened has been for the good..showing in the results...i made this point somewhere else too...that the other teams mostly depend on 2 to 3 players to win them their match..but in :mi: case...we can depend anyone of our 11 to win us the match. Yesterday the DD needed Shewag to fire if the had to win...if :mi: had been in the same scenario i do not think there would have been the same amount of pressure on Sach or Jaya to fire as there was on Shewag. One more thing which can go our way is that we have a strong and tested bench strength in case of any injuries or stuff like that. :two_thumbs_up:

I missed ysdays match as my Set top box got screwed... Yaar when will MNS grow up .. they are checking all the foreigners permits who are working in film industry .. when will they check if all MI players (foreigner and Non Maharastrian) w/o permits and do demonstration in front of Stadium , hotel to ban all the non maharastrain from playing for Mumbai .. ( it shud happen before MI plays KKR) .... These MNS are a bunch of hypocrites..

I missed ysdays match as my Set top box got screwed... Yaar when will MNS grow up .. they are checking all the foreigners permits who are working in film industry .. when will they check if all MI players (foreigner and Non Maharastrian) w/o permits and do demonstration in front of Stadium ' date=' hotel to ban all the non maharastrain from playing for Mumbai .. ( it shud happen before MI plays KKR) .... These MNS are a bunch of hypocrites..[/quote'] Someone is getting scared of :mi: :aetsch:

i consider myself a neutral fan, since every team has atleast a couple of players i'm rooting for. but if one is being objective, than the indians are probably the best balanced team. they have incredible top order batting, allrounders, promising juniors and reliable bowling. they probably have the best bowling with zak, slinga, bhaji, sanath and bravo. sachin and ramesh are legends in their own right and can give advise to the younger players. baring any major injuries or meltdowns they will win it all this year. tendulkar jayasuriya tare tiwary rayudu bravo pollard nayar khan singh malinga

http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/current/story/452325.html Aside from his role as batsman, what Tendulkar offers as a thinktank is massive. Two days ago, in the build-up to this massive clash, Tendulkar spent extra time with Tiwary in the nets at the Feroz Shah Kotla, feeding him with balls to fine-tune his sweep shots, which were going wayward. Clearly there has been a thought process behind elevating Tiwary to the first-choice playing XI this season. This season, Tiwary has played some sparkling innings for Jharkhand, the state he captains on the domestic front, and it has not been lost on the Mumbai management. Having someone of Tendulkar's stature give you additional time before a match can work wonders and the result was Tiwary's second belligerent half-century in a row. Under him the Indian players seem to have found the confidence to do well, and how Tendulkar continues to nurture the likes of Tare, Tiwary and Rayudu could be the decisive chapter in Mumbai's season. Sachin the strategist Today, Tendulkar held back the star West Indian duo of Dwayne Bravo and Kieron Pollard, who had only reached India late last night, until the innings was almost done. Given the big bucks doled out for Pollard and Bravo, it would have been tempting to throw them in early but Tendulkar resisted and the move paid off richly. During Delhi's chase he turned to Sanath Jayasuriya after Harbhajan Singh got a wicket in his first over, and the Sri Lankan allrounder struck in successive overs. Again, it would have been easy to keep Bravo and Pollard on but Tendulkar read the track and knew spin was going to be crucial. These are but small instances that allude to how he thinks

http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/current/story/452325.html Aside from his role as batsman, what Tendulkar offers as a thinktank is massive. Two days ago, in the build-up to this massive clash, Tendulkar spent extra time with Tiwary in the nets at the Feroz Shah Kotla, feeding him with balls to fine-tune his sweep shots, which were going wayward. Clearly there has been a thought process behind elevating Tiwary to the first-choice playing XI this season. This season, Tiwary has played some sparkling innings for Jharkhand, the state he captains on the domestic front, and it has not been lost on the Mumbai management. Having someone of Tendulkar's stature give you additional time before a match can work wonders and the result was Tiwary's second belligerent half-century in a row. Under him the Indian players seem to have found the confidence to do well, and how Tendulkar continues to nurture the likes of Tare, Tiwary and Rayudu could be the decisive chapter in Mumbai's season. Sachin the strategist Today, Tendulkar held back the star West Indian duo of Dwayne Bravo and Kieron Pollard, who had only reached India late last night, until the innings was almost done. Given the big bucks doled out for Pollard and Bravo, it would have been tempting to throw them in early but Tendulkar resisted and the move paid off richly. During Delhi's chase he turned to Sanath Jayasuriya after Harbhajan Singh got a wicket in his first over, and the Sri Lankan allrounder struck in successive overs. Again, it would have been easy to keep Bravo and Pollard on but Tendulkar read the track and knew spin was going to be crucial. These are but small instances that allude to how he thinks
:hatsoff::hatsoff::hail::hail: Goddy is the greatest :hail: It seems this the phase of his career when he could have been a great kuptaan..that responsibility was shoved too early on his shoulders..thats maybe why he failed early on.

Guest DeveGowda
:hatsoff::hatsoff::hail::hail: Goddy is the greatest :hail: It seems this the phase of his career when he could have been a great kuptaan..that responsibility was shoved too early on his shoulders..thats maybe why he failed early on.
when winning everything looks like gold..!

Lost the match but kudos to bowlers for making a REAL match with a relatively small total to defend. As Sriram pointed out in the other thread, we need to bring in Duminy at the expense of Jaya which could only strengthen us in all the departments!