God gets 45th ton

Hope BCCI arranges more Test matches...
2 against SA, Possibly 3 against SL, 3 against NZ and 2 more against SA? Thats 10 before the next World cup. Hopefully he will get 5 more in that time. Hopefully he also gets his 50th in One day before teh World Cup. Anyone knows how many one days he is likely to play this year.
I am late to the party...but I am here ------------> 262lhtk.jpg :D All hail Tendu!!!!!!!!!
:hahaha:

:punter: :punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter: :punter:

If you exclude the South African series at home in 2008 (which Sachin couldnt participate fully, coz of injury), the only time we have lost a test match series in the last 2 years was also the only time Sachin failed to score a 100 in a test series in the last 2 years. Of course, it'd be extremely unfair to attribute all of our test successes in the last few years to the little master alone, but one can safely assume that when Sachin generally scores runs, and big runs at that, aal iz well with Indian cricket. :isalute:

The Zimbabwe Sachin played was much better than the Pakistan team of today. Maybe you should exclude Pakistan from Ponting's stats?
"P Bond" has a point there. he came up with a formula which assigns weightage to a century based on the rank of the opposition. he is also allowed to remove tendulkars centuries against zim and ban yet keep ponting's centuries against the same opposition in his count, its perfectly fair and normal.
"P Bond" has a point there. he came up with a formula which assigns weightage to a century based on the rank of the opposition. he is also allowed to remove tendulkars centuries against zim and ban yet keep ponting's centuries against the same opposition in his count' date=' its perfectly fair and normal.[/quote'] What u r saying is untrue... I have excluded both ponting centuries against minnows... Sachin has 8 of them... So that's 37 for both...
What u r saying is untrue... I have excluded both ponting centuries against minnows... Sachin has 8 of them... So that's 37 for both...
You didnt answer my question. Zimbabwe in Sachin's time had Heath Streak as a bowler. There had some awesome international class players. They were on par with current Pak team. While WI and Pakistan in Punter's time are almost minnows.
You didnt answer my question. Zimbabwe in Sachin's time had Heath Streak as a bowler. There had some awesome international class players. They were on par with current Pak team. While WI and Pakistan in Punter's time are almost minnows.
Pakistan have not so bad bowlers, asif is world class, kaneria and Gul are ok, aamer is promising... This is surely not a minnow bowling line up.... But if u want to look at centuries by looking bowling attacks we can... Just have a look at tendu winning centuries against Sri lanka in the early 90's with every bowler averaging more than 40... And also don't say ten against australia because there us JUST two against mc grath... It' s why there is no doubt that bc Lara is the best...