jokes

punjabiplaya

I got the best chat up line that will garantee a shag everytime" excuse me young lady does this hanky smell of chlorofalm to you? Just been to IKEA's closing down sale and bought a cheap wardrobe. Unfortunately, as the Pakistani assistant was loading it into my car, I accidentally went into reverse and ran over him! Now that's what I call a ****in Flat Pak! Free tonight? I've got all the ingredients for pancake day, just need a tosser.
GAWD!!! why is this happening...this makes me feel that even shubham has some sense of humor :P

A woman walks into a bar, orders a bottle of champagne. She then lifts her skirt, takes down her thong and pours the champagne all over her p...... The barman is amazed and asks 'Why did u do that?' she replies ' i've just won the lottery, and thats the only c... im sharing it with' I lost in a pub quiz last night by 1 point. The question was ' where do women mostly have curly hair'. Apparently its Africa!!

A woman walks into a bar, orders a bottle of champagne. She then lifts her skirt, takes down her thong and pours the champagne all over her p...... The barman is amazed and asks 'Why did u do that?' she replies ' i've just won the lottery, and thats the only c... im sharing it with' I lost in a pub quiz last night by 1 point. The question was ' where do women mostly have curly hair'. Apparently its Africa!!
In the morning I fap bcoz I think of u, At noon I fap bcoz I think of u, In the evening I fap bcoz I think of u, At night I don't fap bcoz I'm sore.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: