A rare scorecard

Gambit

Skydome or the Rogers Centre as its called now is a baseball stadium. I would be surprised if they had a proper pitch laid there for the cricket match.
Dude, I think 2 years ago India XI vs Pakistan XI was held at the Dome. Akram, Jadeja, Waqar were few of the stars that I recall coming there. Canadian board has some issues with The Skating Curling Club (which holds the authority over the 'proper' stadium that we have in Canada), hence they decided to use their maple leaf ground and are looking further to develop it into international stadium.
IIRC' date=' Canada hosted a few of these exhibition/charity matches in the late 80s - early 90s on matting wickets.[/quote'] Yes, I've seen matting wickets used on this ground.
Dude' date=' I think 2 years ago India XI vs Pakistan XI was held at the Dome. Akram, Jadeja, Waqar were few of the stars that I recall coming there. Canadian board has some issues with The Skating Curling Club (which holds the authority over the 'proper' stadium that we have in Canada), hence they decided to use their maple leaf ground and are looking further to develop it into international stadium.[/quote'] Skydome is not a proper cricket ground . Its a baseball ground. You can imagine how the boundaries would have been. But yeah, the other proper gounds are good. India should host some matches back in Toronto. Should be able to get good crowds. [ame=
Cricket Legends: India VS Pakistan Ending[/ame]