Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

Talk of rock chics & no mention of Shirley Manson ?
Grabage was a very good band too
Wouldn't call them very good...they were one album wonders. OK this chic aint exactly rock but damn she's so pretty - Natalie Imbruglia. I'd marry her man! Then the three Corrs sisters. Voice-wise there's this chic (aint all that good looking) but man what a voice...she's not exactly rock but you know the easy listening types. Forgot her name...she was the vocalist of a Brit band called Morcheeba. Man, you'd wanna marry her just to hear her sing for you. So smooth and unique. A nuttier version of her is Bjork.

IIRC there where rumurs that Shirley simpson never wrote her lyrics , it was their lead guitarist who did it all ..she offcolurse denied , but the it wasnt the same after that . Imbruglia is cute , same with Corrs ...wudnt call them hot . Courteny love was hot . not pretty ..but there was somthing about her

I was watching this documentry on Doors yesterday ' date=' Morrison was somthing else ... in 4 years the kind of music Doors created is just unbelievable.[/quote']I didn't know much about them when I happened to watch the movie on TV. Val Kilmmer had me convinced the movie was done in the 70s before Morrison died coz he looked ditto like him. Since then of course I heard a lot of Doors. My favorite Doors numbers are The End, and Ghost Song and then there's this nice poetic one called Love Street. If you haven't watched the movie, it's worth a watch, I'd suggest you

I didn't know much about them when I happened to watch the movie on TV. Val Kilmmer had me convinced the movie was done in the 70s before Morrison died coz he looked ditto like him. Since then of course I heard a lot of Doors. My favorite Doors numbers are The End, and Ghost Song and then there's this nice poetic one called Love Street. If you haven't watched the movie, it's worth a watch, I'd suggest you
seen the movie & infact every bit of video on them ...just cant get enough of Doors . Whiskey Bar , people are strange , Roadhouse blues & LA women are my favs . when the musics over ... turn off the lights ! Turn off the lights!

seen the movie & infact every bit of video on them ...just cant get enough of Doors . Whiskey Bar , people are strange , Roadhouse blues & LA women are my favs . when the musics over ... turn off the lights ! Turn off the lights!
The movie will begin in 5 minutes All those unseated will await the next show

all set for Metallica's Gurgaon concert tomorrow. have taken 2 days of paid leaves. :dance: This concert wl seal the 3M triology for me.. Maiden, Megadeath, Metallica. Dug out the old Kill Em All Tee from the trunk. Its still in pretty good condition. I know odds are against me.. the crowd will suck (B'lore was my preferred choice of venue), opening acts are douches and it has been 20 years since Metallica released their Black Album! But what the heck. Its Metallica :hail:

all set for Metallica's Gurgaon concert tomorrow. have taken 2 days of paid leaves. :dance: This concert wl seal the 3M triology for me.. Maiden, Megadeath, Metallica. Dug out the old Kill Em All Tee from the trunk. Its still in pretty good condition. I know odds are against me.. the crowd will suck (B'lore was my preferred choice of venue), opening acts are douches and it has been 20 years since Metallica released their Black Album! But what the heck. Its Metallica :hail:
I am watching them in Paradise city on the 30th. I didn't go for Megadeth but Maiden were good. I've seen Rogers Waters but would love to go for a Pink Floyd concert.

Talking of favorite bands/musicians, if you have been to any concerts lately, tell us about it. I am looking at catching an Orchestra/Concerto performance soon.
I went to my first symphony orchestra couple of months back and I am in love with classical music. Been to one more organ concerto and going to another orchestra tomorrow.

This year so far I've attended: 1.Lamb of god (Nokia Alive, Bangalore): Was fun. Not massive crowd. Only hardcore LOG fans , around 7K, honourable mention Circle Pit during Redneck. 2. Megadeth (NH7 weekender, Delhi): Massive sound issues during 1st few songs, but who cares its megadeth. 7K+ 2-3k joined in once Indian Ocean finished their set. 50% clueless. Honorable mention: Crowd singing along the riffs during Symphony of Destruction(megadeth, megadeth, auguante megadeth ) 3. allmighty SLAYER (Rock N India, Bangalore): No words...We are not worthy :adore: I guess thts it for this year. Will try to attend Testament(Weekender, Bangalore ) in December. Gojira on same date, same city Organizers are going mad :facepalm: Wont attend Guns n roses. No Slash, no GNR for me. Bands I missed in 2012: :sad: Opeth, Kreator, Children of Bodom (same date as megadeth) P.S: Orphaned Land|(Delhi) gig was fun too.

This year so far I've attended: 1.Lamb of god (Nokia Alive, Bangalore): Was fun. Not massive crowd. Only hardcore LOG fans , around 7K, honourable mention Circle Pit during Redneck. 2. Megadeth (NH7 weekender, Delhi): Massive sound issues during 1st few songs, but who cares its megadeth. 7K+ 2-3k joined in once Indian Ocean finished their set. 50% clueless. Honorable mention: Crowd singing along the riffs during Symphony of Destruction(megadeth, megadeth, auguante megadeth ) 3. allmighty SLAYER (Rock N India, Bangalore): No words...We are not worthy :adore: I guess thts it for this year. Will try to attend Testament(Weekender, Bangalore ) in December. Gojira on same date, same city Organizers are going mad :facepalm: Wont attend Guns n roses. No Slash, no GNR for me. Bands I missed in 2012: :sad: Opeth, Kreator, Children of Bodom (same date as megadeth) P.S: Orphaned Land|(Delhi) gig was fun too.
Dude Slash going to India in 2013...u better get the tickets. As a doc I would never recommend this but as a rock fan don't forget to take some psychedelia (if you're an experienced user) ... to elevate the "experience" Don't forget to pick up chicks for a private rock concert in your pants later