Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Three new faces for KingsXI Punjab Kings XI Punjab have signed up three domestic players - the medium-pacers Love Ablish and Shalabh Srivastava and batsman Manvinder Bisla - for the third season of the IPL starting next month. Srivastava, a left-arm pacer, was recently admitted back into the domestic fold after he severed ties with the unofficial ICL, in which he represented the Delhi Giants. Ablish, who plays for Punjab on the domestic circuit, was the third highest wicket-taker in this season's Ranji Trophy Super League. Bisla, the Haryana-born wicketkeeper who plays for Jammu & Kashmir, was part of IPL champions Deccan Chargers' squad in 2009. Commenting on the selection, Punjab coach Tom Moody said: "They not only bring extra zeal to excel but also add fresh talent to the field with their exemplary ability with the ball and bat. Their zest to learn will ensure KXIP reaches newer heights and is ready to face any competition this season." Kumar Sangakkara, the captain, welcomed the three players. "They have shown some great performances in the past at Ranji Trophy from their respective states. These three players are exemplary performers and bring their passion, commitment and talent to the team." Punjab's squad now includes ten international players, eight who have played for India, and 14 from the domestic circuit.

Kings XI Punjab have signed up three domestic players - the medium-pacers Love Ablish and Shalabh Srivastava and batsman Manvinder Bisla - for the third season of the IPL starting next month. Srivastava, a left-arm pacer, was recently admitted back into the domestic fold after he severed ties with the unofficial ICL, in which he represented the Delhi Giants. Ablish, who plays for Punjab on the domestic circuit, was the third highest wicket-taker in this season's Ranji Trophy Super League. Bisla, the Haryana-born wicketkeeper who plays for Jammu & Kashmir, was part of IPL champions Deccan Chargers' squad in 2009. Commenting on the selection, Punjab coach Tom Moody said: "They not only bring extra zeal to excel but also add fresh talent to the field with their exemplary ability with the ball and bat. Their zest to learn will ensure KXIP reaches newer heights and is ready to face any competition this season." Kumar Sangakkara, the captain, welcomed the three players. "They have shown some great performances in the past at Ranji Trophy from their respective states. These three players are exemplary performers and bring their passion, commitment and talent to the team." Punjab's squad now includes ten international players, eight who have played for India, and 14 from the domestic circuit.
ablish is a really good bolwer i first saw him in ICL..where he played fr chandigarh lions. n afta his ranji performance .i hav became his gr8 fan:hail: ablish:hatsoff:

I should be good for the first game - Yuvraj Yuvraj tore a ligament in his left wrist in late January and missed the second Test against Bangladesh and the entire series against South Africa that ended two days ago. He had been to Australia last week for treatment and is now looking forward to resuming batting. "I will start batting in three days," he told Cricinfo. "It's been five weeks (since the injury), so yes, I should be good for the first game." http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/current/story/450460.html Good news for KXIP supporters.

Bipul Sharma could be an option as well. Back from the ICL, he had a good domestic List A season both with the bat and ball and now picked up a 5-fer in the Deodhar Trophy. Could be used as a handly utility player in the starting XI. I reckon Mandeep Singh could have been drafted as well. Just in his first season, he's made the North squad. Looking exciting!

Sorry but I just can't support Kings 11 even though its my hometeam.. Can't support a team which has players like Sangakarra, Jayawardene, Hopes, Bopara & SREESANTH!! Other than Yuvi, Pathan and Lee, this team is USELESS...Delhi Daredevils way to Go!!! They need Mayank Agarwal from U-19

Bipul Sharma could be an option as well. Back from the ICL' date=' he had a good domestic List A season both with the bat and ball and now picked up a 5-fer in the Deodhar Trophy. Could be used as a handly utility player in the starting XI. I reckon Mandeep Singh could have been drafted as well. Just in his first season, he's made the North squad. Looking exciting![/quote'] yes just noticed he has a pretty good batting average in List A n FC.so he can an option ahead of Powar

Sorry but I just can't support Kings 11 even though its my hometeam.. Can't support a team which has players like Sangakarra' date=' Jayawardene, Hopes, Bopara & SREESANTH!! Other than Yuvi, Pathan and Lee, this team is USELESS...Delhi Daredevils way to Go!!! They need Mayank Agarwal from U-19[/quote'] Marsh is not half bad and Sanga is good..Agree about Jaya.

Anyone seen the new kit yet? If so' date=' drop a link here, I can't find that ***** anywhere online...[/quote'] Make sure you have a ggood look at it b4 the season starts. Cuz once the team starts playing, you wouldnt want to look at that jersey again.:giggle: