Chennai Super Kings

spectre

They messed up in not taking care of bowling despite sufficient warning signs from last season. the opposition have gone hell for leather. this stupid idea of allrounders took over whoever is doing the recruitment. it has been most ill advised. forgetting that csk has often been driven by hayden and raina.or that shaun marsh was so valuable for punjab in the first season.allrounders have geenrally added little value over all. another is that vijay took slightly longer to break thru the ranks. whereas the likes of raina and kohli have been taken care of right from the u18s. vijay has the potential to slaughter bowling with proper cricketing shots alone. yesterday he showed clear evidence, though i always knew he had it. but it will take some time to refine it . but the csk amangement has to heavily invest in him no matter what. his progress will be most vital. Mukund shud also be in the picture from next year. as mumbai indians showed, investment in local talents goes a long way. KKR has to mould mnoj tiwary and srevats goswami.punjab has to mould bisla. priority no 1 shud be nurturing of local talents.

I think we have the best composition as far as batting & all rounders are concerned...:) Praying that Ntini shud get a nod this time & make comeback to end his recent worry run! Coming to our composition i feel we have so freedom to switch around! 1.Hayden/Bailey 2.Badri/Patel 3.Raina 4.MSD 5.Hussey/Kemp 6.Albie/Perera/Oram 7.Ganapathy 8.Ashwin 10.Tyagi 11.Ntini/Murali (this slot is Slightly open) Availability of Hussey will be a great boost to the team! also this explosive line up will just dominate in subcontinent pitches & hopefully we will better our record this time in terms of high scores ‘MR. Cricket explodes to make fastest Century in IPL History’ The main concern is the bowling if our pacers Tyagi, Perera, Ganapathy, Ntini, Albie do the job for us, then its a great support for us Also if Captain Charisma come backs to his hitting ways, i bet you, we cant imagine the score after 20 overs, with such an explosive line up... Thala (Head) Haydos, ;'Mr. Dependable' Raina; 'Mr. Cricket' M Hussey, 'Mr.Cool' MSD; 'Baby Demon' Albie; 'Explosive' Perera... We are the best! ;) isnt't?
VERY VERY ROCKING..VERY VERY ROCKING.. YEH YEH.

I dont ****in understand why Queer's XI supporters have the biggest mouths around. Maybe we should rename them as Queer's XI Handjob and swallow fanclub...
When choozas get frusturated, they start reminding us of their dirty fantasies: i.e. the acts they liek to perform:hysterical:

No one even DARE mock CSK. Every tom, dick and harry here knew CSK is by faaaaaaaaaaar, the biggest supported team here (we thump everyone else in the support polls every time..). We're also the most consistent team of the two seasons so far and this time, we will do one better and go on to win it. :csk:
:hmmm:

Mongoose fans No need to lose hope yet..2/3 wins on row will change everything :two_thumbs_up:
That would be true if we, CSK supporters saw something in this team.But unfortunately, they have been making the same mistakes for all 3 of the IPL seasons. Some individual contributions took as to Semis last 2 times, but now carrying 2~3 passengers and having wrong batting line up is hurting us. We dont think CSK will change and thus no semis for us.

csk has to drop badri.... this guy is horrible.... a complete misfit ... and goni.. wow wat a pathetic player.... everything abt him is so pathetic and cringe worthy.. cant field, cant bowl and cant bat.. when bollinger comes to the team.. this has to be the bowling unit.. Bollinger, Tushara, Murali, Jakati, Tyagi ( or Balaji) Batting Hayden, Vijay, Raina, Dhoni, mayeb papa and someone else.. maybe ganapathy..

but ... but he batted out of position' date=' No.4 is the position where he bats, no?[/quote'] :finger:.. well he got plenty of opportunity this season.. he looks pretty dumb to be playing this season.. he was in form the earlier seasons.. not anymore..

Finally a game where the bowlers did well and at least one batsman did well. Even then we had to make the chase so difficult. Dhoni and Raina should have seen us through easily after the start given by Vijay, no Mr Dhoni had to first choke the RR and then give his wicket away and start the slide.

Guest DeveGowda

6 posts in One day after no posts in 2 weeks...Comon guys be here even if u r team lose... As i mentioned in one of threads nothing in IPL is constatnt everything changs suddenly...we are on top in 2 weeks ..now going down...who knows u may go Up...:((