BIGG BOSS

Rajiv

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS

Except, Rahul Roy Everyone has cried :lol:
Yes he is normal banda even when everybody ganged up against him he was annoyed but didn't lose it..

Re: BIGG BOSS now ravi will play some good games..he seems to be an expert in making groups and anti groups.. just saw on saturday that he was trying to take along rakhi and ragini. today gonna be a boring day when they will marry one gudda and guddi... though amit and ravi did mae up..but the under fire is still there in between these two... and with baba sehgal..and rahul not being in the mix of things that actively.. ravi will try to be a leader among the group...with the support of carol... lets see if rakhi and ragini along with rupali ganguly falls iin his trap.. it was funny to see amit trying to bring ragini in his group when she was crying when dipak left... even he is trying to survive... he is scared of ravi now it seems... lets see what happens..

Re: BIGG BOSS how did you know..last article i read.... they were in a sea party with common friends.. where did you read this..? but i think aryan does not deserve anupama...she is too good for him... any one knows..who is the wife of rahul roy?? she is Rajlaxmi..she is very pretty... appeared in many music videos..

Re: BIGG BOSS In todays times of India....she is already making sounds like ...i like him but it's not love...and it will not end in marriage.He was my support system inside....I don't like him going around saying that we are getting married etc.... Yeah ...roy's wife is good looking...used to be a model i think... Who got thrown out today?