BIGG BOSS

Rajiv

Re: BIGG BOSS

I don't know what to think about Ravi. Is he as genuine as he potrays himself to be? And did anyone see the day when Rakhi and Rupali were talking about 'hot waali feelings'? LOL
nah ...didn't see that... :lmao: I bet rakhi has a lot of them ...but mummy papa ki munia rupali having them...chee cheee! :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

I don't know what to think about Ravi. Is he as genuine as he potrays himself to be? And did anyone see the day when Rakhi and Rupali were talking about 'hot waali feelings'? LOL
nah ...didn't see that... :lmao: I bet rakhi has a lot of them ...but mummy papa ki munia rupali having them...chee cheee! :lmao:
Actually rupali as per her claim is still virgin in fact rakhi ridiculed her by using phrase like "jung lag jayegi, itani sanyam rakhegi to i" :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

No' date=' infact she said that her last action was 2 years ago...not sure how it went but she never got lucky again[/quote'] Phir main mis kar diya kuchh... rupali is most dishonest calucluating conniving person in the lot...... in fact she herself started that topic and later on was shedding tears how it hurts her when people call jung lag jayegi.. she has been raised with beter morals from there I construed may e she has not done it.. ab ak baar chori karo ya pachahs baar chori chori hai.. sala aansu kya bahana..

Guest dada_rocks

hain??? tum log yeh sab kahan dekhte ho.....?code language mein baat karte honge...ya phir mein khana bana rahi hoongi :doh:
U got to give them undivided attention when they talk about these things their tone gets hushed up :lmao:

Re: BIGG BOSS don't worry rads..she is going out this friday... good riddance ... she was irritating at times... all those bhartiya Nari image... BTW another dhamaka from Rakhi today.. she was talking about orgasms today...and being in Big brother ... how come she knows about big brother ? and that too at this time when big brother is in news... i think this reality is not that REAL...

Re: BIGG BOSS BB is interesting now....Kash is back with full force.... it was a pleasant surprise today at nominations... it was an open session.. aaj ravi ki kaphi lee gayi hai... i liked this idea of open nominations all the 4 contestants are in danger zone... i think this time either Ravi or Carol will go...