Greg Chappell favorite to be next Pakistan coach.

patriot

Yes friends. In all this doom and gloom surrounding a certain defeat for us in Test 1, there is some good bit of news. Greg Chappell is very likely to be the next coach of the Pakistan team. His strict disciplinarian and rabid authoritative attitude blending with the nature of Pakistan cricketers is going to be the source of copious amounts of comic reliefs in the days to come. This manhoos was a disaster for us as coach- he proved to be a disaster for his own team as batting consultant to India in '08 ( resulting in 2-0 thumping). Now poyzzzz next. Go poyzzzzz.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://cricket.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/08/pakistan-looking-for-a-foreign-coach.htm

really, i just cant wait for the announcement! it will be funtastic.would not be surprised if Afretard or Acktor hit him... will he convert?
Yeap..that is what makes my mouth water. Apparently the BUTT who runs Pak cricket, wants Chappell. He would want Aftretard out. And harami Afretard is the no.1 politics baaz in Pak cricket. More groupings, more politics - MORE COLLAPSE, many more controversies...More disastrous tours.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
really, i just cant wait for the announcement! it will be funtastic.would not be surprised if Afretard or Acktor hit him... will he convert?
Imagine if someone pushed around Greg like Shoaib did with Bob, how he would react. Greg is as much media hungry and manipulative as any Pakistani there.
Yeap..that is what makes my mouth water. Apparently the BUTT who runs Pak cricket, wants Chappell. He would want Aftretard out. And harami Afretard is the no.1 politics baaz in Pak cricket. More groupings, more politics - MORE COLLAPSE, many more controversies...More disastrous tours.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
despite their collapsicomania, i have a strong feeling that, pakis wantedly failed against SL in some one dayers and tests as well as against NZ in sharjah to ensure Younis was removed/resigned from captaincy. So, if Greg dictates terms, he can expect some collapsomania again . But one thing is sure, he will get his paycheck well in advance and would have a water tight agreement in case he is thrown out before his tenure ends.
Yes friends. In all this doom and gloom surrounding a certain defeat for us in Test 1, there is some good bit of news. Greg Chappell is very likely to be the next coach of the Pakistan team. His strict disciplinarian and rabid authoritative attitude blending with the nature of Pakistan cricketers is going to be the source of copious amounts of comic reliefs in the days to come. This manhoos was a disaster for us as coach- he proved to be a disaster for his own team as batting consultant to India in '08 ( resulting in 2-0 thumping). Now poyzzzz next. Go poyzzzzz.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: http://cricket.rediff.com/report/2010/feb/08/pakistan-looking-for-a-foreign-coach.htm
i hope Chappell gets the job - Chappell, Afridi and Younis Khan. Smashing soap opera in the making!

India had a lot of problems with Chappell, a dominant coach and our players, were equally stubborn and dominant. With Pakistan, its much worse, coz everyone seems to be united in their resolve for divisive ways of executing self-propagating plans. In short, Pakistan players believe- Diversity is Unity.