Discussing first test at Nagpur between India and SA, 2010

Feed

Never seen this seriously As the session ends, Usually the bowling team allows the 2 batsmans to go to the pavilion first and then the fielding team follows them. But as some of the saffers were standing near the boundary rope and waiting for the 2 Indian players to go past them so that they can procede to the dressing room, Sehwag hand gestured the south africans to keep going and don't wait for him and badri. Love this Sehwag attitude. He doesn't want attention, doesn't want drama. Sehwag rocks man.

The way Sehwag did was funny. One had he is saying "Shabash Badri" the other hand telling south africans "Chalte raho saloh wait apne baap ki kar rahe ho kya?"
Umm..fine then. I am not following the game on TV so I thought he was just gesturing the bowling team to carry on with it just like any other batsman does/is expected to do.

I still have a hope If, Big if both Tendulkar and Vijay negotiate first hour tomorrow, they will have easy conditions for atleast 3 hours. You never know, first hour is crucial and I have feeling if both of them survive, mind you both have looked good (although Steyn hasnt bowled much). We can really save this game, key is both have to bat atleast 2 session, at least.