Discussing first test at Nagpur between India and SA, 2010

Feed

Sachin will make 250, Murali will make 200 And then you will alarm will ring and you will wake up to see Star News "khaas report: dakshin afrikaaa ke haathon pari our 180 run ke shikhast ke liye kaun zimidaar? Kaun hai mujrim? Kya kaptaan Dhoni match ke pehle advertising shoot pe zyada dhyaan dere the?..."
lol hahaha, i remember what they did to the players after 2007 world cup, but they kinda deserved it. I loved the news after my carribean dream was :((

Do not be surprised if Gambhir is found out in this series. I have been saying for some time now that his success does not mean that he is devoid of flaws. As a matter of fact, for an opening batsman he plays the ball too early. That has to go. And he is no Sehwag. The sooner he realizes these two things, the better it would be for him. His front foot still goes across and his toe points towards covers instead of mid off. Somebody bowling fast, sharp outswingers (right handed) will still have him plumb in front. Even against Bangladesh he struggled against the new ball. A combination of luck and poor catching ensured he carried on. No such favours against South Africa. And about the original subject of the thread - it takes some courage to bat out of the crease against Steyn. But see that would be a good option with reverse swing - not when the ball is new. But then with reverse swing, we are talking mostly about the tail - sans Badri. So, we cannot expect too much of a technical adjustment from them.

How does that help???
It's far more disturbing when you watch the whole match. You feel the tension, you feel the pressure, there are expectations, there are disappointments. When you are too busy working and just come to know the results, you feel it was good you did not watch the match. I am sure I would have been very sad if I had watched the whole/part of the match.
It's far more disturbing when you watch the whole match. You feel the tension' date=' you feel the pressure, there are expectations, there are disappointments. When you are too busy working and just come to know the results, you feel it was good you did not watch the match. I am sure I would have been very sad if I had watched the whole/part of the match.[/quote'] Fair nuff. I can't wait for Tendulkar to reach 50th Test 100 and 50th odi hundred..It will be sweet. But before that, I hope India wins at Edens.