The best player each state has produced

Zelig

Andhra Pradesh - VVS(I haven watched much of Azhar) Goa - Swapnil Asnodkar :hehe: Gujarat - Parthiv Patel Haryana - Kapil Dev Jharkhand - Mahi Karnataka - Kumble Kerala - Sreesanth Maharashtra - GOD:icflove: (no brainer) Orissa - Mohanty:hmmm: Punjab - UV Rajasthan - Ajay Jadeja Tamil Nadu - Robin Singh Uttar Pradesh - Raina West Bengal - Dada New Delhi - Viru bhai My knowledge is limited regarding cricketers from most of the eastern states in the country and pre90s. It would be great to read the insights of the old timers over here:icflove:

Guest DeveGowda
Andhra Pradesh - VVS(I haven watched much of Azhar) Goa - Swapnil Asnodkar :hehe: Gujarat - Parthiv Patel Haryana - Kapil Dev Jharkhand - Mahi Karnataka - Kumble Kerala - Sreesanth Maharashtra - GOD:icflove: (no brainer) Orissa - Mohanty:hmmm: Punjab - UV Rajasthan - Ajay Jadeja Tamil Nadu - Robin Singh Uttar Pradesh - Raina West Bengal - Dada New Delhi - Viru bhai My knowledge is limited regarding cricketers from most of the eastern states in the country and pre90s. It would be great to read the insights of the old timers over here:icflove:
i think jadeja played for Haryana. Tamilnadu may go for Chika...(robin singh played mostly in windies ) Karnataka - I agree for kumble , even though Dravid, GRV and Prasanna comes close Kerala - tinu yohanan :hysterical:
Guest DeveGowda
best keeper - Jharkhand - MSD Best finisher - Jharkhand - MSD Best wkp/batsman - Jharkhand - MSD. Jharkhand all the way :yay:
Is this for within jharkhand or Whole of India ?