When was the last time our bowling looked so toothless ? We deserve a 2-0 drubbing.

patriot

SA team is clearly superior to current Indian team in all departments..including spin where toothless Misra and Bhajji can not even do a containing job like Harris.. Add senseless selection of *****hole Ishant Sharma, trudling at 130 and retaining his place despite so many failures, India wholeheartedly deserves a 2-0 drubbing.. Hopefully this 2-0 loss will consign Ishant to dustbin of domestic cricket for at least 1 full year.. I wud have been happies if Rohit useless Sharma was also part of this team, we wud have got rid of these 2 long term LIABILITIES at one go..

look you need to relax. If we won the toss at Nagpur, maybe we would have got 500+ and beat SAF by an innings. It's a first day pitch and it's holding up well, Zaheer got rid of Smith with a beauty and we've been unlucky ever since. The session after lunch will be crucial....we need to bowl out SAF for less then 400. A couple of wickets and you don't know....this team is capable of a lot. Have faith

SA team is clearly superior to current Indian team in all departments..including spin where toothless Misra and Bhajji can not even do a containing job like Harris.. Add senseless selection of *****hole Ishant Sharma, trudling at 130 and retaining his place despite so many failures, India wholeheartedly deserves a 2-0 drubbing.. Hopefully this 2-0 loss will consign Ishant to dustbin of domestic cricket for at least 1 full year.. I wud have been happies if Rohit useless Sharma was also part of this team, we wud have got rid of these 2 long term LIABILITIES at one go..
Haan bhai Mr. realist...phir se foot in mouth ? Test match dekhne ki patience nahi to stick to T20s. :hysterical::hysterical:
Pre-mature :alienbooty: ho gaya kya? :cantstop:
Haan bhai Mr. realist...phir se foot in mouth ? Test match dekhne ki patience nahi to stick to T20s. :hysterical::hysterical:
Atleast I stick to what I stay, but you have come out like the opportunist you are, :hysterical:, nowhere near the scene when my predictions were bang on target in the last test. T20 tu hi dekh le yaar. You are the one going bonkers about IPL coming to US. I have been consistently saying that IPL is a cancer in Indian cricket.

Patriot is on the mark here. The comeback throws into sharp relief India's poverty of ideas in the first two sessions. Why exactly was Amla bounced only after he got his hundred? Captain Dhoni and both pacers were asleep on the job. Dropping Sreesanth for Mishra was a howler. Mishra-ji, with his paunch, is more suited to be a kiranedaar than an international sportsman. What is it about people putting up with ugly, unfit, overweight cricketers in the name of spin bowling, which itself is the most inelegant and ugliest of all spectacles? Bhajji always had a thing or two for Calcutta. Look out for more bravura from constable-saab. He has reserved his place for the next ten Tests with these 3 wickets. More power to the foul mouthed thollah from Punjab Police. It was also painful to note what a brainless, ordinary bowler Ishant is. He had Amla on the backfoot with the bodyline stuff, but never had the presence of mind to slip in one that was pitched up. The in-cutter, his chief weapon, got going for precisely one delivery. Great bowlers are intelligent. Ishant isn't one of them. Tomorrow, if Sehwag fails, India are dead as a dodo. South Africa will squeeze them so bad where it hurts, hopefully the team wouldn't be so fecund in turning out cricket's eqivalent of an army of overpaid trisomics much longer.