I want an Innings victory. No Less.

Guest DeveGowda

You will get the Innings victory tommarrow itself..np As for SA talking..this is 3rd major series they are doing that....Champions trophy , England series and now this...they never learn...they will do same next series also :haha:

Because the bowlers have so much runs to play with' date=' an innings defeat, if they do manage that, will only deflect the attention away from the the lamentable bowling, for now.[/quote'] Yawn - did the batsmen bowl South Africa out for less than 300 on a flat track on day one having lost the toss?
An innings defeat in no way addresses the core issue nor compensate the fundamental reasons for the previous defeat. Because the bowlers have so much runs to play with, an innings defeat, if they do manage that, will only deflect the attention away from the the lamentable bowling, for now.
I am a cricket fan. The team's win gives me joy and loss gives me sorrow even if they are just momentary. As a cricket fan I am more interested in setting records right. It is not my job to "addresses the core issue nor compensate the fundamental reasons for the previous defeat"
An innings defeat in no way addresses the core issue nor compensate the fundamental reasons for the previous defeat. Because the bowlers have so much runs to play with, an innings defeat, if they do manage that, will only deflect the attention away from the the lamentable bowling, for now.
so wat do u say about their world class bowlers conceding 600+ runs..?? is it cuz the pitch is flat?? wow u got some logic there.....
Guest DeveGowda
Unless saffers choke once again or pitch starts turning from tomorrow ' date=' I dont think we can achieve an innings victory. Pitch is still playing great , just 1 wicket loss today .[/quote'] They cant handle Spin...Also tail starts at No 6 ..:winky: