Yesssssssss!!!!! Suck It

Just curious' date=' how long have you been watching cricket[/quote'] judging by the reactions of the raving fanbois here,I can pretty much say that I've followed the game longer than most of you. all I'm saying is that this is a match which was 7-8 deliveries away from being declared a draw,that's how close it was...Does it really make one difference for some of the ppl here to accept that. while the match was definetly exciting and I'm overjoyed that we've won,Surely the fact that the Indians took so long to close the deal should be a valid topic for discussion...you don't really need a genius to figure that out...
no body is denying that this isn't a good win for us....despite only bowling with three bowlers and rain interruptions... just that there are still weaknesses in the bowling attack,why a bowler who can remove the top order of the proteas struggles removing the last two wickets...
Stop nitpicking, if you want flawless victories go play Mortal Kombat (:(() There is always gonna be room for improvement. Just be happy we were more than good enough to complete the job at hand
Stop nitpicking, if you want flawless victories go play Mortal Kombat (:(() There is always gonna be room for improvement. Just be happy we were more than good enough to complete the job at hand
ofcourse , just that I prefer Tekken :p but you've got to get hilarious when "some" people around here use the margin of defeats in the two tests and post wild statements on that

Can't believe some of you trying to find ways to not be happy about this win. What part of "We won by an innings AND with almost a full day lost due to weather AND against the second best team in the world" don't you understand? Geez, people, this is as good as it gets. If you can't be totally thrilled with this win without any ifs and buts, just give up watching cricket.

just that there are still weaknesses in the bowling attack,why a bowler who can remove the top order of the proteas struggles removing the last two wickets...
Have u seen how much England tail made against South Africa? How much Pakistan tail (Ameer) made against Australia? How much Bangladesh tial made against New Zealand? Our bolwers are doign a much better job of removing the tail
judging by the reactions of the raving fanbois here,I can pretty much say that I've followed the game longer than most of you. all I'm saying is that this is a match which was 7-8 deliveries away from being declared a draw,that's how close it was...Does it really make one difference for some of the ppl here to accept that. while the match was definetly exciting and I'm overjoyed that we've won,Surely the fact that the Indians took so long to close the deal should be a valid topic for discussion...you don't really need a genius to figure that out...
So you discount the fact that almost a whole day was lost because of rain and that we were one bowler short and you keep on harping about it being close? And you expect people to take you seriously? I can bring out scores such matches which became a draw after losing so many overs to rain. That we still managed to win is a good reason to celeberate
judging by the reactions of the raving fanbois here,I can pretty much say that I've followed the game longer than most of you. all I'm saying is that this is a match which was 7-8 deliveries away from being declared a draw,that's how close it was...Does it really make one difference for some of the ppl here to accept that. while the match was definetly exciting and I'm overjoyed that we've won,Surely the fact that the Indians took so long to close the deal should be a valid topic for discussion...you don't really need a genius to figure that out...
Too bad, even after following the game so long you have absolutely 0 understanding of the game.
Celebrate with a pinch of salt' date=' they almost pulled it off.[/quote'] You are funny.The one who has the last laugh will celebrate.And it was too close that makes it even more special.Imagine the heartbreak of ''Inshallah SA will draw '' brigade.