Team for T20 World Cup - decide

falconhawk

we need this for sure: Sehwag - a solid hitter Yuvraj - a powerful hitter and can hit sixes easily with his strength Irfan Pathan - a very good hitter Yusuf Pathan - can be a rapist on his day Dhoni - dangerous hitter Suresh Raina - a good hitter in last year's T20 World Cup, Sehwag, Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan were missing and we were using Jadega instead. We relied on Yuvraj Singh all the time and sometimes Dhoni. We have to understand they can not perform in every match. Having both Pathan brothers in the team reduces burden on Sehwag, Yuvraj, and Dhoni. I don't know anyone who can hit better than them.

we need this for sure: Sehwag - a solid hitter Yuvraj - a powerful hitter and can hit sixes easily with his strength Irfan Pathan - a very good hitter Yusuf Pathan - can be a rapist on his day Dhoni - dangerous hitter Suresh Raina - a good hitter in last year's T20 World Cup, Sehwag, Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan were missing and we were using Jadega instead. We relied on Yuvraj Singh all the time and sometimes Dhoni. We have to understand they can not perform in every match. Having both Pathan brothers in the team reduces burden on Sehwag, Yuvraj, and Dhoni. I don't know anyone who can hit better than them.
If u r talking about the one in 2006 then i agree....

1. Sehwag 2. Gambhir 3. Raina 4. Yuvraj 5. MSD 6. Yusuf Pathan 7. R Jadeja 8. Irfan Pathan 9. Agarkar 10. Harbhajan 11. Zaheer This would be my starting 11. Sufficient depth in batting and plenty of options in bowling to keep the bowlers rotating around. I know picking Agarkar will be a long shot, but he bowls good yorkers and will definitely leak less runs than Nehra or Ishant or RP or Sreesanth. He also has a tendency of getting wickets. And why is Irfan not getting picked for the limited overs teams is a mystery.

R.Jadeja was the reason we were kicked out of last Worldcup..freaking moron malnutrioned guy couldnt hit the ball to save his life... cant believe ppl still want him in the team
As a bowler hei is more than valuable. Genuine wicket taker unlike dart man who conceded 5 wides in 2 matches which eventually proved to be the difference.
As a bowler hei is more than valuable. Genuine wicket taker unlike dart man who conceded 5 wides in 2 matches which eventually proved to be the difference.
With Bhajji back, we can't have 5 bowlers including2 spinners in a T20 matches... and I dont think Dhoni will ever drop Bhajji..so playing with Jadeja means we are playing with 5 bowlers which means 'another T20 2009 for India' waiting to happen