Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

^^goto a nearest cyber cafe my friend
Cyber cafe jaane ka mann ya patience nahin hai :D But many people might also use mobile while on the go ... Mobile friendly version of icf should also be made avalable ... nowadays every website from twitter to flickr to wikipedia has mobile versions ..ICF should also have one :P

talking about cyber cafe.. i remember what happened 2 weeks ago.. was out on that saturday with wifey..my iphone fell down and display went blank..we were to go for a 4 o clock movie at forum.. we were there by arnd 3.30. the 4 o clock match was between KKR and RR. I had made a few changes in the morning before leaving home and wanted to make the last couple of changes after confirming whether Gayle is playing or not... so, with about 15 mins in hand, i decided to use the reliance internet center in the mall.. i left wifey to do window shopping and went inside the store. i just needed 5 mins.. but the bugger told me i had to pay 150 min and i can use the remaining mins later at any other center. who needed the remaining mins anyways... i was like should i spend 150 for this damn thing.. just then i saw one chap sitting in his machine and texting away on mobile hone.. i thought he was just killing time at the cafe.. so i thought i'll request him to give his machine for the 5 mins i needed to make my changes.. i went up to him and i told him that i'm playing super selector and i wanted to make the changes.. he agreed. he thought it is espn ss. i told him its not and gave a small advert for icf.. and once i was done, i thanked him and left.. so here i was walking out of the store appreciating my presence of mind.. and bang came my asking where did i disappear.. while i was telling her what i disappeared for, she dragged me into a store where her window shopping went one step further and welcoming me at the store was a bill for 2000 :banghead:

talking about cyber cafe.. i remember what happened 2 weeks ago.. was out on that saturday with wifey..my iphone fell down and display went blank..we were to go for a 4 o clock movie at forum.. we were there by arnd 3.30. the 4 o clock match was between KKR and RR. I had made a few changes in the morning before leaving home and wanted to make the last couple of changes after confirming whether Gayle is playing or not... so, with about 15 mins in hand, i decided to use the reliance internet center in the mall.. i left wifey to do window shopping and went inside the store. i just needed 5 mins.. but the bugger told me i had to pay 150 min and i can use the remaining mins later at any other center. who needed the remaining mins anyways... i was like should i spend 150 for this damn thing.. just then i saw one chap sitting in his machine and texting away on mobile hone.. i thought he was just killing time at the cafe.. so i thought i'll request him to give his machine for the 5 mins i needed to make my changes.. i went up to him and i told him that i'm playing super selector and i wanted to make the changes.. he agreed. he thought it is espn ss. i told him its not and gave a small advert for icf.. and once i was done, i thanked him and left.. so here i was walking out of the store appreciating my presence of mind.. and bang came my asking where did i disappear.. while i was telling her what i disappeared for, she dragged me into a store where her window shopping went one step further and welcoming me at the store was a bill for 2000 :banghead:
:cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: At least its better than the other guy, Karteek, who would call up his wife while driving to office and ask her to make changes depending on the team announced.

Interesting day today. There were lots of movements. Early in the day, niceguy and crative were around 150 or so points behind Bobby but he ended with a 400+ lead. Niceguy and rocking guy are tied in the second place, with crative trailing by 20 odd.

:aha:
Feck .. I lost 8 places as my internet on my main line/computer was down for the last two days .. I would have lost only 4 places if there was no Good Friday (National Holiday) in between .. today only the lineman got it fixed and I had to bribe him to get my line fixed :wall: I started this year's IPL SS continuously in the top 3 for the first 3 games and my bad luck has made me fall to 20th position now .. dont know if it is possible even to enter the top 10 now .. will need to stop playing safe and start tasking chances with some new and risky selections now and selecting more trump cards :nervous: