Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

I just logged in ICF and I am really fecked .. lost nearly 4 positions ... I did not sub for CSK in this match and continued with last CSK match subs .. I thought of subbing Kemp for Dhoni until the final minute before match but then thought of saving 10 points by keeping Kemp as I would not need to make subs.. taht is some brutal fecking for me .. my subs for KKR are also sucking today .. Hodge and Tiwary both gone and both were in my SS :(( Ek din me saara SS barbaad ho gaya mera :((
Kemp for Dhoni wasnt that bad . He picked 3 wickets right ?

Thats why having heavy sub fines is fair for everyone. But having cheap subs makes for some good competition and possibly increased activity
I was good at this during college :(( About subs, be it 10 or a 100, IPL SS will always be a hit and keenly contested.

Kotla pitch has pwned me big time :banghead:
I just logged in and saw you had moved far behind and I have again regained my no.2 position .. it seems Kotla pitch has really pwned you .. I also did not get much benefit because only Sachin worked for me .. rest Pollard and Bravo hardly batted and Nannes was taken for a lot of runs .. bobby seems to have moved far ahead of competition this year too .. it seems bobby will take the no.1 position in SS for the third year too :--D

I just logged in and saw you had moved far behind and I have again regained my no.2 position .. it seems Kotla pitch has really pwned you .. I also did not get much benefit because only Sachin worked for me .. rest Pollard and Bravo hardly batted and Nannes was taken for a lot of runs .. bobby seems to have moved far ahead of competition this year too .. it seems bobby will take the no.1 position in SS for the third year too :--D
you arenot second any more :--D taking risks with Rayudu , Jaya & Maharoof worked for me today

you arenot second any more :--D taking risks with Rayudu , Jaya & Maharoof worked for me today
Congrats. What usually happens is that once they reach the top-10, people play safe. Hope you don't that. Me is #96, before substitution today. Missed five or six matches. Planning to start seriously from now.