Fake IPL Player

meloveindia

Guest DeveGowda
what u guys think? Appam *******, Bhookha Naan,Kaan Molo will be back this season :-) they should , it adds to the spicy Tadka that blog http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com has a new home now http://www.fakeiplplayer.com
Let him make money...:winky: *IPL is all about Buseness and Cricket....for Some cricket is priority , for others its buseness...

It was all fun and games when he started out with a few inane words that made everyone laugh. But it got out of hand when he said that some players sleep with prostitutes and groupies. Some of these guys are married or have girlfriends. That was way below the belt.
What if these guys really are? :hmmm:

Either he is a big fool to buy a proper domain or this is just bluff .. the domain is registered at godaddy in most probability and he has bought privacy protection .. Domains by Proxy Inc which appears in the whois of the domain is normally privacy protection for godaddy domains .. the IPL can check with godaddy and they will get the owner if he misuses and abuses the players or franchisees .. if this is really his blog then he has done a huge mistake as he can be easily caught with a proper domain which he was saved till now due to a blogger blog ... Lalit Modi, IPL or the franchisees can also contact ICANN if godaddy does not reveal his identity (though I am quite sure they might do) and report abuse and get his identity and sue him

Guest DeveGowda
^ Sue him for what? He does not use real names and states that all characters are fictional etc.
But if his identity Exposed he may get eliminated....I dont think he is such a Foll...:hmmm:

But if his identity Exposed he may get eliminated....I dont think he is such a Foll...:hmmm:
He is releasing a book. So he doesn't plan to be undercover... (cuz he said he'll be there at the release and not be anonymous)

Guest DeveGowda
He is releasing a book. So he doesn't plan to be undercover... (cuz he said he'll be there at the release and not be anonymous)
Book can be written ananymously....it will create more hype...No name Author...

Book can be written ananymously....it will create more hype...No name Author...
ya i know it can be written anonymously, which is why you have to read the first post on his website where he says he will make an appearance for the release. maybe he will wear a mask :phehehe:

Guest DeveGowda
ya i know it can be written anonymously' date=' which is why you have to read the first post on his website where he says he will make an appearance for the release. maybe he will wear a [b']mask :phehehe:
Or a palstic surgery....:haha: But we cant trust his every words..he told same thing IPL2 where he will com out @ the end..but only thing we are able to see was a GHOST in dark...