Potential bidders for two new IPL franchises (Pune and Kochi selected)

SachDan

Tbh' date=' warne does not give a **** and keeps bringing the retired Aussies to fill their coffers. Was it Henderson (?) who is around 35 ish and got picked for 650k for RR :wall:[/quote'] Shilpa is also to be blamed to some extent .. the team has turned crap ever since she joined .. she goes to the auctions and not Warne .. she should make the proper bids and not Warne .. the first thing they need is to drop Warne from the team ... he has lost everything now .. buy some good domestic and intl. talents and build the team again .. they were underdogs in the first IPL itself and luckily won .. then they lost many of their players but never brought replacements and till now they have not realized that they need the good players .. they are acting like a baniya ka dukaan .. they are doing everything for promotion and tying up with teams all over the world but they are not spending money on the team itself which is crucial if they want to retain their reputation

two teams would add about 34 games if they keep the same format
why do you think did L Modi add two new teams .. obviously for more matches and thereby more revenue .. 34 more matches means more money for IPL and I dont think they will reduce the number of matches .. it will increase from 60 to 94 matches and L Modi already confirmed it a long time ago

Reshma > * :winky:
Reshma .. she is another b-grade actress isn't she? I have heard and seen Tamil mainstream movies, Kannada mainstream movies and Telegu mainstream movies .. but the only thing which comes to mind in saying mallu actress and mallu movies is b-grade movies .. I have never heard about mainstream mallu movies .. are there mainstream movies too .. all these actresses you are mentioning are b-grade actresses aren't they :hmmm:

Check out the comments on cricbuzz about Kochi team ... they are fighting in a funny way http://cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/24902/Pune,-Kochi-win-bid-for-franchises
These ones are priceless. spk307 Breaking news: Kochi team to be named as either "Kochi Super Fishermen" or "Kochi Chai Nairs"! The official team dress will be white shirt and white veshti with small red signs in the corners to symbolise communism. An elephant with tusks will be the logo of the team. Tender coconut and dates from gulf region will be distributed free for all their team matches. kumar25 6 hours ago in reply to spk307 Lets hope the players dont form a union and commence a strike right before the match! motu 5 hours ago in reply to spk307 abey its cochin coconut 11..........official team wear will feature palm leaves.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

There should be just one team from each state. That will make the teams more diversified and better associations with fans Pune spot should have gone to some city at Gujurat or MP or Bihar Mumbai franchise would be cursing at this selection :giggle:
Then instead of dogs we will see buffaloes and cows in the stadium and Laloo in the stands. :hehe:

Reshma .. she is another b-grade actress isn't she? I have heard and seen Tamil mainstream movies, Kannada mainstream movies and Telegu mainstream movies .. but the only thing which comes to mind in saying mallu actress and mallu movies is b-grade movies .. I have never heard about mainstream mallu movies .. are there mainstream movies too .. all these actresses you are mentioning are b-grade actresses aren't they :hmmm:
Abey Chatur Ramalingam, will you stop defining mallu actress and PM me a link already! :D

very strange comment from darth modi Kerala Cricket Association is building a world class stadium. Till that is ready, IPL will provide an alternate venue," Modi said the addition of two more teams will take the total number of matches to 94 in the new season.

It is TelUgu mothapuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad: