Pollard/Gayle/McCullum/Bravo/Roach

Chirag_V

Any idea when will Pollard,Gayle,McCullum,Bravo & Roach join the IPL. From what I know McCullum is in the test squad for NZ v/s Aus. The test matches end on March 31. By then Kolkata would have played 5 more matches. And as far as the West Indians are concerned their series against Zim is over, so they sholud be here in a day or two, but who will make way for them? Roach surely will be in the team, so will Pollard (after all MI has paid lots of money to him) but if Bravo has to be in the team, who will be dropped? As of now I don't see any palyer in MI who can be dropped to bring in Bravo. Infact I am also interested in knowing who will make way for Pollard?

I am not sure if Gayle is available for the next match(tomorrow). As for Bravo and Pollard, they will be available for the DD v. MI on Wednesday and I expect them to make the final XI. Vaas has been terrific so far, I think it is not a good idea to replace him with Roach now.

Gayle's tweets

Big up to all W.I fans an C.G fans glad u all r happy hope we can continue wining more games! Well U kno what's next- India here C.G comes!!
Of to call the boss to organize the private jet lol lol, its a long trip! But anyway I might use my jet if I get through to my pilot in time
:hysterical:

WI have finished their series against Zimbabwe yesterday So, Gayle, Bravo and Roach should be in IPL any day now ... maybe tomorrow at least .. the SA players were playing ProT20 on Friday in SA and were playing IPL on Sunday .. so if the WI players also do so then they should play tomorrow itself