Umesh Yadav touches 143.7! Is he an Indian?

achilles

I am really impressed with this Umesh Yadav .. his first ball of IPL was on blockhole .. he did not bowl bad either .. even the world's best bowler would be taken for a ride by Hayden .. so his economy is not a standard to judge.. I really liked his bowling .. he was speedy with good line and length too .. I would prefer him to Tyagi as of now .. he is faster than Tyagi and also bowls with a better line and length .. he should be nurtured for the future .. I have been hearing about Umesh for a lot of years now but never seen him before

He doesnt have a longer run up still he was bowling his every second ball at 140 kph +. He was trying to vary his pace. Impressed with him. Good built and height. And good thing is DD's coach Eric Simmons is India's bowling coach. :woot:

Recently a senior bengali journalist said that he had talked with a few Indian bowlers and they said that Prasad wouldnt allow them to go to anyone else to have any advise.He was virtuallly keeping them in jail.he mentioned that he asked Viru that as Vc why doesnt he protest, viru said"ye unka mamla hai.".I guess now that he is gone Indian bowling might improve.He was a ridiculous coach.Prasad should be nowhere near the Indian team

Recently a senior bengali journalist said that he had talked with a few Indian bowlers and they said that Prasad wouldnt allow them to go to anyone else to have any advise.He was virtuallly keeping them in jail.he mentioned that he asked Viru that as Vc why doesnt he protest' date=' viru said"ye unka mamla hai.".I guess now that he is gone Indian bowling might improve.He was a ridiculous coach.[b']Prasad should be nowhere near the Indian team
Good riddance.

I really want to see Varun .. Ganguly hyped him up and is not even playing him in a single match .. he is playing Shukla and Dinda instead .. so I am not still sure about his quality
I guess you didnt read that article then? He is currently injured and will miss the first couple of matches.

Recently a senior bengali journalist said that he had talked with a few Indian bowlers and they said that Prasad wouldnt allow them to go to anyone else to have any advise.He was virtuallly keeping them in jail.he mentioned that he asked Viru that as Vc why doesnt he protest' date=' viru said"ye unka mamla hai.".I guess now that he is gone Indian bowling might improve.He was a ridiculous coach.Prasad should be nowhere near the Indian team[/quote'] Haan.......Indian phaaasht bowlers ne saare qile fateh kar liye hain over the past 6 months since Prasad was let go!!:hysterical: Senior Bengali journalist :laugh:

Haan.......Indian phaaasht bowlers ne saare qile fateh kar liye hain over the past 6 months since Prasad was let go!!:hysterical: Senior Bengali journalist :laugh:
Prof he is a very respected journalist no masala news man. I am not saying ki qile fatah kar liye i am just saying Prasad had an awful attitude.

Good news - Here's an Indian bowler capable of bowling 6 consecutive, all over 140. That itself is cause of lots of optimism. Bad news - He's obviously raw and needs a lot of mentoring and coaching. But nice to see an Indian quick crank it up.

Good news - Here's an Indian bowler capable of bowling 6 consecutive, all over 140. That itself is cause of lots of optimism. Bad news - He's obviously raw and needs a lot of mentoring and coaching. But nice to see an Indian quick crank it up.
I would not say him that raw too .. if he is raw then Sudeep Tyagi is also raw .. He has played 11 first class matches and Tyagi has played 18 His bowling average in first class matches is 21 with an economy of 2.94 RPO while Tyagi's first class bowling average is 28 with an economy of 3.35 RPO And Tyagi is a part of one of the top 3 domestic teams in UP and that does help as he has good support from other batsmen and bowlers .. On the other hand Umesh Yadav has been playing for one of the weakest domestic teams in Vidarbha where there is not even a single popular name in the team to support him I dont think he can be called raw in any way .. if we are looking at Tyagi for future then Umesh Yadav also has to be looked into for sure .. I have heard about him for several years and now really impressed with his bowling today And overall he is a lot faster than Tyagi too .. I have seen no other domestic bowler who can bowl all 6 balls at 140+ speeds .. he should really be tried and honed up before the next world cup His profile on CI http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/current/player/376116.html