CSK gets stronger - Doug Bollinger onboard

spectre

Albie is one of the biggest culprit with bat. What happened to Oram?
Go a little slow on Ablie, he at least delivers with the ball. Reg. Oram - Have you not been following the Aus-NZ ODI series? He was injured in it.

Guest Hiten.

It's about time they invest faith in Perera. Considering MSD is back for the next game or so, I'd go with Haydos, Badri, Badani, Raina, MSD, Perera ,Albie, Bala, Murali, Ashwin, Jakati. There is no need to pick Tyagi, Gony or any other pacemen just for the sake of it because they're bleeding runs in abundance. Jakati (IIRC) had decent outings in previous IPL appearances and considering the slow nature of Chennai pitches they should go with spin.

It's about time they invest faith in Perera. Considering MSD is back for the next game or so' date=' I'd go with [b']Haydos, Badri, Badani, Raina, MSD, Perera ,Albie, Bala, Murali, Ashwin, Jakati. There is no need to pick Tyagi, Gony or any other pacemen just for the sake of it because they're bleeding runs in abundance. Jakati (IIRC) had decent outings in previous IPL appearances and considering the slow nature of Chennai pitches they should go with spin.
3 spinners? I want Nitni in, instead of another useless all rounder who is going to bowl 2 over and bat 5 balls. I would go with Hayden, Arun Karthik, Raina, Badri, Dhoni, Morkel,Badani, Ashwin, Nitini, Murali, Balaji

Guest Hiten.
3 spinners? I want Nitni in, instead of another useless all rounder who is going to bowl 2 over and bat 5 balls. I would go with Hayden, Arun Karthik, Raina, Badri, Dhoni, Morkel,Badani, Ashwin, Nitini, Murali, Balaji
Dude you're underestimating Perera. His style of batting is suited for flat pitches and shorter boundaries. Besides, Ntini will do jack all leading the attack. I said it earlier no point in picking pacemen just for the heck of it, instead go with the bowlers who'd actually not leak runs like the way Gony, Tyagi et al are doing atm.

Go a little slow on Ablie, he at least delivers with the ball. Reg. Oram - Have you not been following the Aus-NZ ODI series? He was injured in it.
I dont understand why anybody has to go easy on Albie Morkel! He was pathetic with the bat and I mentioned this earlier. In the match against Punjab he was a greater culprit than poor Ashwin. It is as if he has become an Indian slogger. He can connect with balls only if they are full. If they are short of length he can do nothing about it! And he is there in the squad as an all rounder not as a bowler.

Dude you're underestimating Perera. His style of batting is suited for flat pitches and shorter boundaries. Besides' date=' Ntini will do jack all leading the attack. I said it earlier no point in picking pacemen just for the heck of it, instead go with the bowlers who'd actually not leak runs like the way Gony, Tyagi et al are doing atm.[/quote'] Its not about picking pacemen. Its about picking a bowler who can be trusted to bowl during the Powerplay and the last 5 overs. Balaji and Ashwin are good but they need to be protected a bit and bowl in the middle overs. We cannot have another bowler who has to be protected as well. Thusara might be the same as kemp and Morkel, a bit of both but not good in either. PS:I dont remember seeing Perera play so i am not willing to trust what i dont know.

Guest Hiten.

Go catch the highlights of IND SL T20 in India + Ind SL matches from the BD tri series and you'll see perera's brute force and effectiveness on flat pitches. Also you do realize that Ntini has been out of SA's reckoning for a reason right ?

Go catch the highlights of IND SL T20 in India + Ind SL matches from the BD tri series and you'll see perera's brute force and effectiveness on flat pitches. Also you do realize that Ntini has been out of SA's reckoning for a reason right ?
BB, u are spot on regarding Perrera, I just cant understand why they havent played him..

CSK is never stronger. lol. If you guys try to jinx them thats okay. But seriously they have an opening bowler who is 5th bowling option for his own country behind Steyn, Kallis. Murali is the only guy who looks good in their bowling line up. Batting.. is full of consolidators, test match players apart from Hayden and Raina.