All hail the Chewy

graphic23

So do you actually have a point or argument here ludh in response to the questions re. Yuvraj's bad performance, or are you just clutching at straws and google image search to avoid an argument? It's truly pathetic and immature that you glorify and elevate a player to that high a pedestal, to such an extent that the first sign of criticism sees you trying to immediately change the topics and course of discussion. Grow up (and grow a few brain cells while at it, though both of those may pose a challenge for you). [in b4 the response involves more comments about either countdowns, pure cricket, purists or some other image that's easier for you to find than actually making a half-intelligent post. But from you I shouldn't expect anything better.]
why dont u stop your ranting about getting busted first and trying to act as a cheerleader for someone else :hehe: Still in the IPL forum? What a pretender you are, trying to downgrade a player in the 'tonty tonty' form and calling names such as Porky and Chewy. As for the OP, if you know a thing about cricket, then Yuvraj is coming from a wrist injury which hasnt fully healed. In the first game, he mentioned to the commentators that he is just playing as a bowler. Not that I'd expect you to know all this. His bowling has been really good in the IPL so far. As for his batting, I'd wait a few matches and not base my argument on just 3 matches unlike so called experts heres. Even with his poor batting form, his worth is more to the team than Laxman just for his bowling alone in the team. Anyways, if you know how to read, I'd already mentioned in my previous post : Just look at the overall ICF superselector points , Yuvraj has 81.9 points compared to Laxman's 59.9.

In the first game, he mentioned to the commentators that he is just playing as a bowler. Not that I'd expect you to know all this.
Yeah, a bowler comes out to bat at number 4 on a consistent basis, but then it's IPL who knows!!:hysterical: That sounds eerily similar to the logic put forth by Afretard fans for some reason. :laugh: It's obvious to anyone who does not have blindfolds on how unfit and out of shape he has become - some of his biggest fans on the forum are able to see and comment on it, but then again some cannot..... yet!

Yeah, a bowler comes out to bat at number 4 on a consistent basis, but then it's IPL who knows!!:hysterical: That sounds eerily similar to the logic put forth by Afretard fans for some reason. :laugh: It's obvious to anyone who does not have blindfolds on how unfit and out of shape he has become - some of his biggest fans on the forum are able to see and comment on it, but then again some cannot..... yet!
um... He did say that for the the first game. No one is arguing about his fitness here either. Why dont you wait for a few games more, he's coming back from injury. It will take some time.

Ok fella's, bahut udali uski. I think we should appreciate the fact that despite being injured, he's slugging it out, fighting hard and making up for his loss of form with the bat by bowling extremely well. Lets give him a few more games and we'll see again why people respect him so much :two_thumbs_up: Yuvi Singh :isalute:

People who do name calling are prolly living a miserable life and are jealous of his lifestyle...Criticizing a player is one thing but calling out names for an Indian player just shows ur a low life.....watch these lowlifes sing praises for yuvi when he scores....hypocrites.

People who do name calling are prolly living a miserable life and are jealous of his lifestyle...Criticizing a player is one thing but calling out names for an Indian player just shows ur a low life.....watch these lowlifes sing praises for yuvi when he scores....hypocrites.
I don't think they are hypocrites. They are known to be hardcore yuvi haters. Whenever he performs well they usually keep quiet but the moment he appears to lose his form, they criticize and ridicule him with all sorts of names which we usually do with pakistani players :--D .

I don't think they are hypocrites. They are known to be hardcore yuvi haters. Whenever he performs well they usually keep quiet but the moment he appears to lose his form' date=' they criticize and ridicule him with all sorts of names which we usually do with pakistani players :--D .[/quote'] WellSaid!:two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical: Boize. Please hail teh Chewy (also known as Porky, and the man giving the biggest competition to Dwayne Leverock in terms of fitness): Average of 5.66 with S/R of 100 from 3 games :hail: The poor test player Laxman, who's totally not a complete batsman: Average of 22 with S/R of 137.5 :headshake:
Whatta a jinx thread :woot: :adore:

Woohoo! Good innings tonight and scoring the winning runs against Murali.. sweet. As I said before, he's coming back from an injury and hasnt batted for a while. Today, he spent a little time in the middle and things and this should give him some confidence. Quite ridiculous logic to to comparing averages after 3 games of a player coming back to cricket after a while. It's pretty clear what the agenda of some of the posters here is, who claim to not to even follow IPL and then come running in this thread posting nonsense without any information and just want to jump on any given opportunity.