All hail the Chewy

graphic23

I am unable to understand your ranting. You said I dont follow IPL: yes, I dont. A few months back, people were taking digs at Laxman and Dravid saying that they are too slow for the IPL and Yuvraj is the more complete batsman. I dont have to reiterate how I feel that claim is ridiculous. You have built up this ridiculous notion that I "hate" Yuvraj for no reason whatsoever. For someone who's as bigged up as he is, I think his inconsistency in form is glaring, and furthermore, his fitness has gone down so much so that he's not even a good fielder anymore! That you are defending how valuable he is to the team through his bowling shows that you didn't even bother to read the statistics I presented in the first post, which was to compare their batting averages. Furthermore, what the hell is this about not following the IPL and still presenting stats? I thought it was hilarious that the "best batsman for India in a LOI format" was playing very poorly and someone who was supposed to be a limited player was striking at a faster rate. And at the end of it, "Its my opinion, and we are entitled to our opinions on dis forum." Isn't that the reason you present whenever you come up with ridiculous bullshit like Tendulkar choked in that 175 vs. Australia or when others slam Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, and co? Hell, people are slamming me for being a bigot when their reason for hating some of the biggest music talents in the country is because their favorite singer from Punjab was not given a chance to sing at the Oscars! Oh wait, "thats their opinion and they are entitled to it." FWIW, I am a moderator in this forum, and my reading of this forum doesn't even need to be because I follow the IPL. Enjoy your IPL and Yuvraj's main contribution as a bowler and still batting at #4.

I am unable to understand your ranting. You said I dont follow IPL: yes, I dont. A few months back, people were taking digs at Laxman and Dravid saying that they are too slow for the IPL and Yuvraj is the more complete batsman. I dont have to reiterate how I feel that claim is ridiculous. You have built up this ridiculous notion that I "hate" Yuvraj for no reason whatsoever. For someone who's as bigged up as he is, I think his inconsistency in form is glaring, and furthermore, his fitness has gone down so much so that he's not even a good fielder anymore! That you are defending how valuable he is to the team through his bowling shows that you didn't even bother to read the statistics I presented in the first post, which was to compare their batting averages. Furthermore, what the hell is this about not following the IPL and still presenting stats? I thought it was hilarious that the "best batsman for India in a LOI format" was playing very poorly and someone who was supposed to be a limited player was striking at a faster rate.
Your first post in the IPL3 forum and guess who it is about. And guess who else follows with their first post as well : Salil aka Mr. Wicket. Hmm... something strange no? Anyways, its your choice whether you want to follow it or not. Just found it a little strange as you were bashing IPL just a while ago. Its like how some people keep bashing Bollywood, but still keep on watching the movies.
And at the end of it, "Its my opinion, and we are entitled to our opinions on dis forum." Isn't that the reason you present whenever you come up
Since when? :hmmm:
Hell, people are slamming me for being a bigot when their reason for hating some of the biggest music talents in the country is because their favorite singer from Punjab was not given a chance to sing at the Oscars! Oh wait, "thats their opinion and they are entitled to it."
WTF is this about? This is hilarous. Are you referring to me? If you are, care to enlighten on your ridiculous claim?
Enjoy your IPL and Yuvraj's main contribution as a bowler and still batting at #4.
he's coming back from injury and did better today... incase you missed it.. he scored 42 tonight... so I'll give him some time to see how he does before claiming such a thing.

I am unable to understand your ranting. You said I dont follow IPL: yes, I dont. A few months back, people were taking digs at Laxman and Dravid saying that they are too slow for the IPL and Yuvraj is the more complete batsman. I dont have to reiterate how I feel that claim is ridiculous. You have built up this ridiculous notion that I "hate" Yuvraj for no reason whatsoever. For someone who's as bigged up as he is, I think his inconsistency in form is glaring, and furthermore, his fitness has gone down so much so that he's not even a good fielder anymore! That you are defending how valuable he is to the team through his bowling shows that you didn't even bother to read the statistics I presented in the first post, which was to compare their batting averages. Furthermore, what the hell is this about not following the IPL and still presenting stats? I thought it was hilarious that the "best batsman for India in a LOI format" was playing very poorly and someone who was supposed to be a limited player was striking at a faster rate. And at the end of it, "Its my opinion, and we are entitled to our opinions on dis forum." Isn't that the reason you present whenever you come up with ridiculous bullshit like Tendulkar choked in that 175 vs. Australia or when others slam Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, and co? Hell, people are slamming me for being a bigot when their reason for hating some of the biggest music talents in the country is because their favorite singer from Punjab was not given a chance to sing at the Oscars! Oh wait, "thats their opinion and they are entitled to it." FWIW, I am a moderator in this forum, and my reading of this forum doesn't even need to be because I follow the IPL. Enjoy your IPL and Yuvraj's main contribution as a bowler and still batting at #4.
I thought it was a jinx thread :dontknow: Thanks for making it though :two_thumbs_up:

Ok, Truce from my side...it got a bit too serious. My apologies, do whatever you want! Enjoy But what's with the music claim man? :hmmm:
Ludhianvi, you dont need to apologize man to the usual supects (aka bhajji and yuvi haters). MY humble opinion. I agreed with your posts.