Yuvraj should be dropped from KingsXI

Ranjha

In fact' date=' I thought it was a great attitude. He could have been nice but yuvi was more worried about the team cause and getting more runs on the board and for that strike needed to be rotated rather than a dot ball even it meant run out..Afterall runs on the board is more imp than wickets in the last overs.[/quote'] Bisla himeslf is not a bad hitter but was trying to give strike to Yuvi but failing how can shouting at a young player show great attitude? iks it going to help him to get a single? is it going to magically get him to strike? Was Bisla intentionaly trying not to give him strike/ In fact it would only make a young player more nervous and more bound to fail. Yuvi would have been better off if he had asked hhim to take it easy. that would have made Bisla less nervous and would have helped the team cause. All the swhouting showed to the opposition and the world was how frusturated UV was Would you catch any great player like Sachin, Sehwag lose their cool like this?

Bisla himeslf is not a bad hitter but was trying to give strike to Yuvi but failing how can shouting at a young player show great attitude? iks it going to help him to get a single? is it going to magically get him to strike? Was Bisla intentionaly trying not to give him strike/ In fact it would only make a young player more nervous and more bound to fail. Yuvi would have been better off if he had asked hhim to take it easy. that would have made Bisla less nervous and would have helped the team cause. All the swhouting showed to the opposition and the world was how frusturated UV was Would you catch any great player like Sachin, Sehwag lose their cool like this?
Every player is different and there is no right or a wrong way to do things. Players have been showing frusturations on field since the time the game was invented.

what are you all talking about him not being fit/ put on weight, i saw him up close a few days back and yes he might not be slimmest on field but no way can you call him overweight. you dont see everything on tv he was constantly talking to sanga, bowler; backing up on throws doing his bit as a player; infact he waved to the crowd more times than any other player

Every player is different and there is no right or a wrong way to do things. Players have been showing frusturations on field since the time the game was invented.
Frustrations now should come with responsibility for Yuvi. He is now a senior player so what he does will have a direct influence on the team.

Man' date=' the Punjab team need a complete wholesale change, from the circus management, to the players, their turning into an embarrasment.[/quote'] Even in IPL 1, Shaun Marsh almost single handedly took them to semifinals...First game after injury today and he is looking deadly..Yuvraj needs to learn from him.

Yuvraj needs rest and time for him to properly recover from his wrist injury. Really, he should not even be playing right know, though I guess turning down the IPL riches is hard work. I do hope Sanga, and Mahela are kicked out next season, their fecking awful.

Its looking very bad for KXIP with YUVI lacking his usual touch, he looks like a man who is physically there on the ground, but from the face one can make out, there is some mental tension, pressure on him, he is mentally in his own world.The last time i saw him like this was in Aus tour 2 years ago when he got a string of low scores in tests, and ODIs as well.But still he wasnt like this though, now it seems he is struggling, and to add to that, his glorious physique what exactly is he trying to do, :idunno:

I think KXIP need to rethink their team combination, this is of course not a match winning combinatiomn, they will have to think about a fresh start, with a new team.I would like to see Sanga being dropped first and then Mahela. My winning combination will be : Marsh Bopara Bisla Yuvraj Sodhi Irfan Kaul Chawla Lee Powar Theron Just drop the ones not performing rather than going for the big names, i would like to see Sanga and Jaya both being dropped and the captaincy to be handed over to Lee, if Yuvraj does not take it.There is no other option for them other than changing their team to give their bench a chance to prove themselves rather than keeping them to hold o nto their seats while the team is not performing well
R u nutS..?:P:P..okk if u gonna drop mahela n Sanga 4 there poor perfomances...,,then Y don't u Drop ur so called the BIG bash yuvi...Hez nothing..not interested in the game Either...lolz...:P:P If the team management is ready 2 think about such a decision,they will Surely drop YOUR YUVI,B4 Sanga....:yay:

R u nutS..?:P:P..okk if u gonna drop mahela n Sanga 4 there poor perfomances...,,then Y don't u Drop ur so called the BIG bash yuvi...Hez nothing..not interested in the game Either...lolz...:P:P If the team management is ready 2 think about such a decision,they will Surely drop YOUR YUVI,B4 Sanga....:yay:
Dropping Yuvraj is not going to happen. Firstly, half the people who turn up to watch Punjab are there to see Yuvraj, their not there to see Sanga score an elegant 50 ball 50. Secondly, Yuvraj along with Marsh, are probably the only matchwinners in their team, as good as the other batsman are, their not going to turn games on their head in T20.

Dropping Yuvraj is not going to happen. Firstly' date=' half the people who turn up to watch Punjab are there to see Yuvraj, their not there to see Sanga score an elegant 50 ball 50. Secondly, Yuvraj along with Marsh, are probably the only matchwinners in their team, as good as the other batsman are, their not going to turn games on their head in T20.[/quote'] Almost word for word description of a Pak fan defending Afridi

:hysterical: Match winner UV.. When was the last time. My memory fails.. I don't give a rats **** what Sanga is doing or not. I want UV to be in his prime for the T20 WC matches. That's where we gonna be monitored and not in these mickey mouse IPL matches.. The way UV is going about his cricket, I can't see him suddenly performing in the oncoming Wc matches..I would like to be pleasantly surprised and proved wrong..

:hysterical: Match winner UV.. When was the last time. My memory fails.. I don't give a rats **** what Sanga is doing or not. I want UV to be in his prime for the T20 WC matches. That's where we gonna be monitored and not in these mickey mouse IPL matches.. The way UV is going about his cricket, I can't see him suddenly performing in the oncoming Wc matches..I would like to be pleasantly surprised and proved wrong..
Yeah I agree his been going through a bad patch, but are you really questioning whether UV is a matchwinner? And more specifically, are your questioning whether he is a match winner for Punjab? I'm sure he will perform well in T20 WC, to be honest, our chances of winning it depend a lot on how he is going to perform.

Unfortunately..For UV it looks downhill from now on. Don't think he has the determination and will to come back to his prime. He has his flashy brilliance which he might display now and then but I don't think he is very much motivated to maintain high performance levels. At his age (cricket wise), players work very hard to stay fit. He looks unfit and that is affecting his skills.. He is a "playa". He's got enough fame now and I think he is content with what he has now. His focus has shifted now and I'm afraid it's not on cricket. All the best to him.

Now where have I compared UV with Afridi? I am just comparing the logic used in your post with the logic used by Afridi fans
I'm not a Yuvraj fan, but like all Indians would, I also enjoy watching him when his playing well.