Whats with the abuse?

thevortex

I find the abuse entertaining. They are all Sree wannabes:--D
Contrary to popular opinion in this matter, as I have mentioned already in this thread, I have not seen Sreesanth spouting so much vulgarity on the field. He is theatrical and in your face. But that is about it. Not invective laden like what we see in the IPL.

I dont know if people have noticed. But almost every Indian bowler after dismissing a batsman lets loose with an invective directed at the other's sister. We all know what that is, I guess. If that is not on show then the universally popular four letter word is. Do you guys think that this is fairly new fangled? Because it was not always this way. Of course with specific reference to India.
They think its cool to emulate aggressive bowlers from other countries, who do similar stuff. But they don't realize that if they do the same thing that the arrogant players do, where does the difference lie?

I'd also like to add this- I feel scared to see the example our senior cricketers set for the youngsters. We first have Sehwag calling Bangladesh "ordinary", only to get pwned in the process. Then we have Gambhir calling Royals "ordinary" and getting rightly fined. Then we have the umpteen run-ins of players with the opposition. And to see young cricketers like Ojha among dozens of others yell abuses at the top of their voices after getting a wicket, you just can't justify this as "speaking your mind" or "spur of the moment reaction after getting clubbed around". I don't buy this crap and I don't remember Anil Kumble doing this ever in his life. Ditto with Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman, Mark Taylor and dozens others.

shane watson is the worst scum aussie cricketer, stinks of attitude.........I lost respect for him after seeing him 'push away' his team mate ( domestic Indian cricketer ) who tried to congratulate him for taking a wicket in IPL2 :finger: it was so evident that he hated a non-white person coming close to him...Gilly Anderson is the opposite of him :hatsoff: chewtyas like watson get paid big $$$ from Indians :headshake:
dude watson didn't play in IPL2, what are you talking about?

I dont know if people have noticed. But almost every Indian bowler after dismissing a batsman lets loose with an invective directed at the other's sister. We all know what that is, I guess. If that is not on show then the universally popular four letter word is. Do you guys think that this is fairly new fangled? Because it was not always this way. Of course with specific reference to India.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: