Aishwarya and Abhishek

Rajiv

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek The couple is as interesting as a thanda samosa...... They already look like they have been married for decades... ghat ghat ka pani peekar dono ko ek dursre ka saath pasand aaya..... Frankly speaking hritick Roshan bach gaya......going by aishwarya RAI'S previous "relationships" ....had he not been married...he would have been the logical successor of the AISH BOOTY......After all....a recent hit hero is valid replacement for a recent flop hero.....going by her past... :hic:

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek abhishek should marry Rani or Vidya Balan.. Aish is some how not fit to be a daughter-in-law of bacchan clan... imagine what will salman think...or feel...or how will abhishek feel or how will amitabh feel.. and i am very much sure... Salman khan would not have spared aishwarya..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek I think salmaan khan missed it that's why he was so angry :lmao: YEs aishwarya rai is very challo zhi she knows it doesn;t get better than bachchan family in bollywood and i am damn sure this one is going to end in marriage.. poor vivek oberoym kha mo kha maznoo ban ke industry se panga le liya.. are jab isko salmaan khan ke laat khane mein mazaa aa raha tha to khane dete. sala ye koi pakistan nahin hai jo koi larki na chahte huye bhi ye sab sahe...president taripaar kar de.. had she reported salman khan wud have been taken to task but na damsel in distress ban ke laat khao..

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek Ash wouldn't have shat on Salman, I don't think, let alone sleep with him. She's marrying a class guy from a class family. May the marriage prosper. Salman can wank off in the corner thinking of the couple of occasions in the distant past when Ash smiled at him.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

D_r i think your world revolves around Pakistan as over 90% of your posts manage to bring Pakistan into the topic despite there being no link to the original thread.
There is defiitive link.. in india we don't advise victims of sexual assault domestic abuse to leave the nation lest she might be killed hence she could very easily have brought this to the notice of police without any fear of repisal from sallu..

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek dada...perhaps yuo don't know..aish was mad about sallu mian...in her interview with simi grewal...few years back...she blushed..and smilled..and what not... sallu and akshay always get the best babes in business.... you should have seen priyanka chopra during new year bash in bombay... and there was rumor that akki and priyanka were 2am friends during a film shooting... but sallu has katrina..whom i rate better than aish.. she is just gorgeous..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

dada...perhaps yuo don't know..aish was mad about sallu mian...in her interview with simi grewal...few years back...she blushed..and smilled..and what not... sallu and akshay always get the best babes in business.... you should have seen priyanka chopra during new year bash in bombay... and there was rumor that akki and priyanka were 2am friends during a film shooting... but sallu has katrina..whom i rate better than aish.. she is just gorgeous..
I don't care whether she was in love or not but once the guy started physical abuse she should have ended......I don't have any respect for educated gals who take this $hit despite knowing what needs to be done.. It's India for god's sake not some shariah state where laws favour men in matters of abuse..

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek Since they have been going around for some time...how could ash and big B act go all over each other in kajrare......chee...besharam kahin ke...paise ke liye kuch bhi karte hain...they are going to be bahu sasur...chee! ash se to kya umeed karein ....par big B ?...but then what can you expect from sexy sam? :doh: