Aishwarya and Abhishek

Rajiv

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek But she chooses her would be father-in-law in the end.... :puke: And she was also shaking her boobs totally out of control and so was he...in that rauncy dance...abhishek was just in the background trying to get some attention..... :shrug: :shrug: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

But she chooses her would be father-in-law in the end.... :puke:And she was also shaking her boobs totally out of control and so was he...in that rauncy dance...abhishek was just in the background trying to get some attention..... :shrug: :shrug: :lmao: :lmao:
lol that was some serious observation by a girl :lmao: j/k

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek I remember that because i have noticed that when ever ash tries to do the I am sexy thingy...she makes a very strange face that resembles one of my cousins face......(for reference ...watch kajrare and ishq kammeena :lmao: :lmao: ) .ofcourse i couldn't miss the boob shaking ....how could anyone...poor woman had put her life into that.... :lmao:

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

oh my god the boob shaking in the Kajra video was too much!! :lmao:
Why do you guys describe it like that? I thought it was a stunning effort, very exciting, for the speed of hand and hip movements. Great dance number.

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek as much as i dont like aishwariya, i dont think it was a vulgar dance ..may be it seemed like it cuz of low cut blouse she was wearing.. and she is not the one who decides dance steps.. IMO, it was superbly picturised with comic touch .. choreography was excellent too.. and radhika you are getting too twisted in ur mind i tell you.. too much tv and soapies my be?? .. actos with sex appeal and wat not.. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek The blouse was pretty good veer...nothing wrong with the blouse...and song was wellpicturised ...no doubt....I only have objection to incestrous threesome bosom shaking... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You guysare not married hence probably can't imagine .....but veer once you get married...try doing that shaky number with your mother in law..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: