Aishwarya and Abhishek

Rajiv

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek coming back to OP..i think bacchan clam is making a mistake if they bring aish in their house as D-I-L... abhishek will realise this after a year of their marriage ..that all the excitement of getting aish is nothing... :hic: ..... abhishek is coming on the field to bat when the ball has lost its shine...and is 32 overs old... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i can't believe i wrote this last sentence... :hic:

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

You guysare not married hence probably can't imagine .....but veer once you get married...try doing that shaky number with your mother in law..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
it was too innocently picuturised for me to think along that line.. jeeez.. i told ya, movies and tv make wonders in people's mind..

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek

coming back to OP..i think bacchan clam is making a mistake if they bring aish in their house as D-I-L... abhishek will realise this after a year of their marriage ..that all the excitement of getting aish is nothing... :hic: .....
more than that.. imagine jaya bachan's film and personal life with aish.. two very contrasting characters in family..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Aishwarya and Abhishek I presume everyone here is of middle class.. there is no point second-guessing behaviour pattern of rich folks.. NO normal sasur-bahu does those dance but then where I come from bahu doesn't let her pallu uncover her hair either before her fil......... Despite all the brickbats she gets; my observation is that ash is very very good actress since is so freaking beautiful most of the people miss her acting side and remain fixated on her face.... :wtg: