Sixer addida, hodiyo, kottra

coffee_rules

And its just a generalization based on overall population. There are lot of expections. Lot of darker people in pakistan, kashmir, haryana, punjab, delhi, u.p. as well. Viceversa, there are fair skinned people in south. Colour doesnt matter at all. ZERO. How can it be a slur? But just stating what I think. Correct me if I am wrong.

And its just a generalization based on overall population. There are lot of expections. Lot of darker people in pakistan' date=' kashmir, haryana, punjab, delhi, u.p. as well. Viceversa, there are fair skinned people in south.[/quote'] Exactly, there are people of varying color and size from all over India.
Colour doesnt matter at all. ZERO. How can it be a slur? But just stating what I think. Correct me if I am wrong.
It is a slur if said in a tone that is derogatory or in a mocking fashion. To get context of this discussion, you need to go up a few posts to see which one started all this. Anyways, I like your post, which is a matter of fact and not in anyway derogatory, unlike the retard who started all this.

those are not very glorified attributes - weak and dark skinned, hence it is offensive, especially when said in an offensive tone. Just to clarify some facts, MOST south indians are not dark and skinny, in fact they are either fat and dark-skinned, fat and fair-skinned, skinny and fair-skinned, skinny and dark, normal weight and fair-skinned, normal weight and dark-skinned or normal weight and normal skinned (as in neither dark or fair). we have several races within the south indian population and every group in itself has people of varying skin colors. you will find a fair skinned person and darker skinned person in the same family. i don't know about gandhi's skin color as I never paid attention to it. many indians are not dark and skinny, in fact most indians are out of shape and are of varying color. Anyways, most of these things when said as a matter of fact are nothing to get all wound up, except when the tone of a poster is meant to be offensive (which is obvious in this case), then it becomes something people have defend. which is why you find not just one poster, rather more than one person take offense.
aayyooo whaaatta aaahhaa commpleeexxxaaa :hatsoff:

Exactly, there are people of varying color and size from all over India. It is a slur if said in a tone that is derogatory or in a mocking fashion. To get context of this discussion, you need to go up a few posts to see which one started all this. Anyways, I like your post, which is a matter of fact and not in anyway derogatory, unlike the retard who started all this.
Thats cool man. I understand what you saying. Derogatory comments are uncalled for. Need more tolerance for all the cultures we have.