Sixer addida, hodiyo, kottra

coffee_rules

Three southie teams top sixer hitting...

Team-wise sixes in IPL 2010 Team 	Matches 	6s 	6s per match 	Total % runs in 6s
Deccan Chargers 	4 	28 	7.00 	681 	24.67
Chennai Super Kings 	6 	36 	6.00 	964 	22.41
Royal Challengers Bangalore 	6 	32 	5.33 	924 	20.78
Rajasthan Royals 	5 	22 	4.40 	792 	16.67
Kings XI Punjab 	5 	21 	4.20 	797 	15.81
Mumbai Indians 	5 	24 	4.80 	921 	15.64
Delhi Daredevils 	6 	24 	4.00 	937 	15.37
Kolkata Knight Riders 	5 	15 	3.00 	695 	12.95

Where would these dark' date=' skinny southies be if not for northies like Dhoni, Raina, Pandey... :D[/quote']
Southie power :brc: DC failed today, 50m on them to hit most sixes :((
Robin Uthappa :isalute:
:nono:
Racist comment of first degree... deserves a ban...
I forgot to add rice eating and sambhar sniffing. :haha:
you should cut the mentally challenged some slack.
Its true, except Murali Bajao..and firangs..no one else And as far as Southie Dark Skinned stuff - nothing wrong? Mr. Siva gets told/joked about almost every game Infact..I use it a lot, coz ppl dont realize I am Indian, unless I tell them....and when they get shocked..I tell them, why? coz I am not dark and skinny Most of them are? whats to hide

Its true, except Murali Bajao..and firangs..no one else And as far as Southie Dark Skinned stuff - nothing wrong? Mr. Siva gets told/joked about almost every game Infact..I use it a lot, coz ppl dont realize I am Indian, unless I tell them....and when they get shocked..I tell them, why? coz I am not dark and skinny Most of them are? whats to hide
Most south indians are dark and skinny is it? Dinesh Karthick, Murali Vijay, Badrinath, Javagal Srinath, Anil Kumble are all south indian players, which is why the comment is retarded.

yeda, not sure why anyone is offended...MOST south Indians are dark and skinny, many Indians are dark and skinny, GANDHI was dark and skinny. Its not an insult man, why would it be ?
those are not very glorified attributes - weak and dark skinned, hence it is offensive, especially when said in an offensive tone. Just to clarify some facts, MOST south indians are not dark and skinny, in fact they are either fat and dark-skinned, fat and fair-skinned, skinny and fair-skinned, skinny and dark, normal weight and fair-skinned, normal weight and dark-skinned or normal weight and normal skinned (as in neither dark or fair). we have several races within the south indian population and every group in itself has people of varying skin colors. you will find a fair skinned person and darker skinned person in the same family. i don't know about gandhi's skin color as I never paid attention to it. many indians are not dark and skinny, in fact most indians are out of shape and are of varying color. Anyways, most of these things when said as a matter of fact are nothing to get all wound up, except when the tone of a poster is meant to be offensive (which is obvious in this case), then it becomes something people have defend. which is why you find not just one poster, rather more than one person take offense.

yeda, not sure why anyone is offended...MOST south Indians are dark and skinny, many Indians are dark and skinny, GANDHI was dark and skinny. Its not an insult man, why would it be ?
Yep, the irrelevant and unnecessary reference to color or physical stature when referring to south Indians is never used as a slur...why would it be? Keep it coming, folks! :diablo:

those are not very glorified attributes - weak and dark skinned, hence it is offensive, especially when said in an offensive tone. Just to clarify some facts, MOST south indians are not dark and skinny, in fact they are either fat and dark-skinned, fat and fair-skinned, skinny and fair-skinned, skinny and dark, normal weight and fair-skinned, normal weight and dark-skinned or normal weight and normal skinned (as in neither dark or fair). we have several races within the south indian population and every group in itself has people of varying skin colors. you will find a fair skinned person and darker skinned person in the same family. i don't know about gandhi's skin color as I never paid attention to it. many indians are not dark and skinny, in fact most indians are out of shape and are of varying color. Anyways, most of these things when said as a matter of fact are nothing to get all wound up, except when the tone of a poster is meant to be offensive (which is obvious in this case), then it becomes something people have defend. which is why you find not just one poster, rather more than one person take offense.
So calling black people, black, is racist too? Calling Indians, brown, is racist too? However, I agree south indians are not skinny even though they may not be big boned like north indians. It is a known fact, the more south you go in subcontinet, darker the skin tone. Compare the color of pakistani, indian and srilankan. Anyways dont wanna upset any south indians. I think they are awesome.