IPL Tabloid Gossip

Captain of Bhangra

Very good friend of mine knows very little about cricket, especially outside England. She told me today she'd just found out a friend of hers has been playing regularly in the IPL. He's Indian, but came over here a while back to play village cricket. She told me he was notorious, and that he shagged a single mother at a house party, while her 15 year old son was asking where she was. People were telling him 'she's gone for an indian'. Anyway, my friend kissed this guy back then when she was drunk, but her Dad heard the single mother story, and told her to stay away from him. She's got this player on her facebook, and she showed me a personal inbox message where he wished her happy b'day. Funny thing is, her boyfriend has picked an IPL team to support, and this player coincidentally happens to play for that team (people who have seen the film 'Semi-Pro' would laugh if I told them that's what we now call him, 'Semi-Pro'). I know this is a popular website, so I won't get you guys in trouble by telling the name, but he hasn't played for India at any level, but he's doing ok so far in this season of IPL.

Nope, real player, I hadn't heard of him before, as I only watch Kings XI, and missed their match against his team. She knows nothing about the IPL, someone told her he was in the IPL now. This sex stuff all happened before the IPL even existed. She told me because she knows I'm into Indian cricket. She then asked me if IPL was that big a deal, and if it meant he was super-rich now. She also has him on her facebook, and showed me personal inbox messages from a few months ago. I've then had a look at his profile on Cricinfo.

Nope' date=' real player, I hadn't heard of him before, as I only watch Kings XI, and missed their match against his team. She knows nothing about the IPL, someone told her he was in the IPL now. This sex stuff all happened before the IPL even existed. She told me because she knows I'm into Indian cricket. She then asked me if IPL was that big a deal, and if it meant he was super-rich now. She also has him on her facebook, and showed me personal inbox messages from a few months ago. I've then had a look at his profile on Cricinfo.[/quote'] Does he by any chance play for the bevdas..:--D

Very good friend of mine knows very little about cricket, especially outside England. She told me today she'd just found out a friend of hers has been playing regularly in the IPL. He's Indian, but came over here a while back to play village cricket. She told me he was notorious, and that he shagged a single mother at a house party, while her 15 year old son was asking where she was. People were telling him 'she's gone for an indian'. Anyway, my friend kissed this guy back then when she was drunk, but her Dad heard the single mother story, and told her to stay away from him. She's got this player on her facebook, and she showed me a personal inbox message where he wished her happy b'day. Funny thing is, her boyfriend has picked an IPL team to support, and this player coincidentally happens to play for that team (people who have seen the film 'Semi-Pro' would laugh if I told them that's what we now call him, 'Semi-Pro'). I know this is a popular website, so I won't get you guys in trouble by telling the name, but he hasn't played for India at any level, but he's doing ok so far in this season of IPL.
Subramaniam Badrinath :--D ( o wait u sure this shagger hasn't played for India at any level?)

so its is out of the 5 teams that have currently played against kxi. That makes it 55..Out of that 5 x 4 =20 overseas player. We are left with 35....out of which umm how many have already played for India..take them out...which leaves us with umm..........I am tired so I am off to sleep.

so its is out of the 5 teams that have currently played against kxi. That makes it 55..Out of that 5 x 4 =20 overseas player. We are left with 35....out of which umm how many have already played for India..take them out...which leaves us with umm..........I am tired so I am off to sleep.
lolzzz u go ranjha boy , u can solve the puzzle:hysterical:

Let me try solving this puzzle by taking one team at a time : rules: 1) he hasn't played for India at any level 2) He has done fairly well this IPL :brc: Manish Pandey? Can't be because this sex stuff happened before IPL existed and this guy is not even 19 then. I dont think he'll go out with a mother of 15 years old son. Vinay Kumar: No, too traditional Srivats Goswami: Dont think so , just played one match and didn't do very well. Contradicts (2) Rest all are played for India at some level. So no one from :brc:

anyway let me continue my sherlock holmes stuff in persuit of ...:giggle: :kkr: Pujara : :hmmm: too young... Laxmi Ratan Shukla: :hmmm: Dont think so...Has he played for India :hmmm: So no one from :kkr: EDIT: :kkr: hasn't played against :kxip: yet, so kkr player is out