Time to turn the tables - exclusive article by Dada on HT

ViruRulez

Yes he Never belonged to the Fab group, he was 2 rungs clearly below SRT/Dravid and one or half-rung below VvsL/Sehwag but he does a good job of pretending he is in same rumg :hail: (where is anbuchelvan the icf poster?)
he was the one who created the fab 4 u idi@t before his captaincy the fab 4 were the crap 4:giggle:

Yes he Never belonged to the Fab group, he was 2 rungs clearly below SRT/Dravid and one or half-rung below VvsL/Sehwag but he does a good job of pretending he is in same rumg :hail: (where is anbuchelvan the icf poster?)
He was surely during the fab 3 during his prime .. his opening pair with Tendulkar was regarded as one of the best opening pair at that time .. he has lost a lot of his touch now but he was a brilliant player during his prime

After breaking a run of three successive defeats, Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Sourav Ganguly was all smiles, more so since he himself had contributed a 40-ball 50 to his team's victory. Ganguly admitted that his team's batting had dipped in the losses to Rajasthan and Chennai, but was happy that it all came together against the Kings XI Punjab. "It was good to get a win. To be honest, our batting dipped against Chennai and Rajasthan. As I said after losing to Mumbai, we have finally got the X-factor going our way." Ganguly was satisfied at getting a 50, but said that he had been in decent form before this match too. He also spoke of the quality of overseas players with Kolkata and revealed he and coach Dav Whatmore spend a lot of time finalizing which of the four foreign players will make it to the final XI. "As far as my batting is concerned, I have been in decent form, with a couple of good thirties, but it was good to get a 50 today. I am happy with the performance of the overseas players. Dav Whatmore and I spend a lot of time deciding which overseas players to play, but as long as the 7 Indian players do well, we will be in good shape. I was never too worried about the three defeats. Anyone can come back in this format. Rajasthan have shown it by winning three in a row. The main thing is to continue playing freely, and hopefully, keep winning." Punjab skipper Kumar Sangakkara rued the fact that the batting never got the momentum it needed, and didn't spare himself from criticism too. "I never got going, neither did Mahela," he said. "That left too much for the later players like Irfan, Goel and Brett. But we have to settle down now. As for fielding, the intensity was there but while batting we lost the momentum . There's only one way to go now and that is up." Man-of-the-match Manoj Tiwary, who took an excellent catch along with scoring 75 not out off 47 balls to give the Kolkata innings the momentum it needed, felt the wicket was a good one to bat on. "Today the wicket was very good to bat on. There was not much lateral movement. I took time to settle down and then accelerated. It was important for me to do well," he said. Tiwary said taking the catch to dismiss Yuvraj helped him relax, since Yuvraj was one of the main batsmen in the opposition. "Yuvraj's catch was also very important. I had to take that catch as Yuvi is one who could have taken the match away from us. Taking the catch helped me relax."
source