Sangakkara unhappy with Yuvraj

Feed

no thks dude , he should get out of this team as soon as possible, there is friction between coach and uv and also wadia and uv doesnt get along good either . its better for uv to have new team esp with sachin and bhajji
Thats true...I dont think mubai needs him though...They are very strong already. Maybe for pune and kochi.

no thks dude , he should get out of this team as soon as possible, there is friction between coach and uv and also wadia and uv doesnt get along good either . its better for uv to have new team esp with sachin and bhajji
:nono: I dont want yuvi anywhere near :mi: You can ship him off to :kkr: though.

Thats true...I dont think mubai needs him though...They are very strong already. Maybe for pune and kochi.
well never know cuz he is sachin fav batsman and vice versa , sachin would had uv in the team if there were no icon BShit. remember sachin made sure he wanted bhajji and ambani got it for him

Quite right. One might be picked based on IPL performance, but one can never be dropped based on IPL performance. I feel that Yuvi will do much better back under Dhoni.
Its not about being better under Dhoni...Yuvi has been performing long before Dhoni joined the team!!!!!! Indian cricket team is much better than kingsxi. Yuvi can play his natural game and there is no friction and has team unity.

well never know cuz he is sachin fav batsman and vice versa ' date=' sachin would had uv in the team if there were no icon BShit. remember sachin made sure he wanted bhajji and ambani got it for him[/quote'] Well lets see. Punjab franchise will be finished unless the owners sell it as it looks like in the media reports and some powerhouse buys it and trade in some great players.

I also think Yuvi shouldnt join Mumbai Indians. They have got their combination right...Its about starting fresh in a new franchise or a team that is a moderate success. We will see a new yuvi if that happens. I can bet on that.

Quite right. One might be picked based on IPL performance, but one can never be dropped based on IPL performance. I feel that Yuvi will do much better back under Dhoni.
He is a must for T20s and ODIs and IPL performances does not matter unless he fails terribly at the international arena .. but at the same time, UV is gaining too much weight recently and needs to lose some weight .. he is very near to an unfit player.. his fielding has also been affected as he cannot run as far as he used to do a few years ago

He is a must for T20s and ODIs and IPL performances does not matter unless he fails terribly at the international arena .. but at the same time' date=' UV is gaining too much weight recently and needs to lose some weight .. he is very near to an unfit player.. his fielding has also been affected as he cannot run as far as he used to do a few years ago[/quote'] Dont try to be subtle. He is not very nearly unfit, he is effin unfit and needs to get back in shape unless he wants to lose his reflexes. @Ranjha: It's not about Dhoni. I think Yuvi is always was a bit immature and needed motivation and guidance. Remember how he played well in that tests against England when Sachin was guiding him throughout? He plays well in the company of level headed seniors like Dhoni and Sachin. Left to his own, he will fail. And left to someone like Sanga, he will be a disaster.