Sangakkara unhappy with Yuvraj

Feed

hahaha... Queens XI is one divided house...First Priety's breakup with her bf' date=' yuvi's ouster, now Sanga picking on Yuvi openly....! All set for last place :cheer:[/quote'] Korbo Lorbo and Harbo have actually reserved the last spot for atleast the next 3 years or till the time dada is in the team. :D

He will enjoy batting along with his idol. I hope he makes himself available next year' date=' there would some serious bidding to get the services of a keen and fully fit Yuvi.[/quote'] if he was not the icon in the first yr i am 100% sure sachin would have got him just like bhajji this trio get along awesome and are close Also kumble said during the t 20 world cup last yr yuvi is sachin's fav batsman and vice versa

It's about the hunger to perform well' date=' which Yuvi apparently lacks these days. One can be off form for various reasons which shouldn't include indifference to how you play.[/quote'] All Yuvi needs is some Kabab, Shabab and a leader whom he has respect for. What better place than MI.

Mumbai will not suit his highness' date=' Pune may be as he can be the undisputed king among noobies recruited there.[/quote'] I dont think Captaincy is something which comes naturally to Yuvi, he is an exceptional striker of the ball and should concentrate on that aspect of his game. His bowling is a bonus.

they cant stop him if he choose not to stay . besides he wanna be in mumbai anyway thats why he bought new place there
they can the players dont have a choice.all franchisees have right to reain some players n i am sure KXIP will retain Yuvi