Sangakkara banned for slow over-rate

flamy

Guest Hiten.
Hmm...has the cricket game ever been held up for 15+ minutes because of physical altercation?
Not sure, but it was held up and eventually forfeited for mental altercation. Pakistan vs England @ the oval :--D

Pakistan v. England at the Oval was nothing that special. It was just like Pakistan v. Australia at Perth in 04, or Pakistan v. Australia at Sharjah in 02, or Pakistan v. Australia in the 99 WC final, or most recent Pakistan v. Australia games - only one team showed up.

sanga can't lead the sinhala speaking 11 man lankan team.. how will he lead punjabis. He shouldn't have accepted the proposal of captaincy. I thought he would resign as captaincy of Sri Lanka, but he is still their captain and accepted punjab's captaincy too.
I'll tell our board 2 appoint you As one of our selectors...:(.......:hmmm: n keep this on mind...KXIP is a blend of Indians,Lankans,Aussies n so on...:P:P -PunjabianS-:hysterical:...phhhh........:hysterical:

I'll tell our board 2 appoint you As one of our selectors...:(.......:hmmm: n keep this on mind...KXIP is a blend of Indians,Lankans,Aussies n so on...:P:P -PunjabianS-:hysterical:...phhhh........:hysterical:
PunjabianS?:hmmm: