There is no stopping Mumbai Indians from winning the DLF IPL this time

flamy

Guest Hiten.

Why do you have to begin with " I don't follow IPL...". Are you trying to prove yourself superior to flamy or something ? Not cool yo :headshake:

Guest DeveGowda

There are some news spreading that IPL will be closed By this week and MI will declared as champions....:two_thumbs_up: Most of the opposition players are not willing to play gainst Bambi's ...so teams may to play their second eleven or members From family of their owners :dance:

Guest DeveGowda
to be frank' date=' it's been just 6 games. another 8 to go before semis.. to early to say which teams will make it. Yes Mumbai have made their workload less now for the semis by winning 5 out of 6, but this is a 2020 tournament. [b']Anything can happen.
Not with bambi's GOD is with them...even devils cant compete....:winky:

Unbelievable team truly! I am sure they did a draw of lots to decide who'd keep wickets last night and Rayudu came and did a fab job. I am eager to see Shikhar Dhawan and Tiwary bowl toe crushing yorkers in the next game. :nervous:

Guest DeveGowda
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :fail: after :fail: Carry on Mastana
This is the Original team spirit... One bambi Supporting other bumbi who is making Fun of yet another Bombi.... :winky: True Champions 2010 :two_thumbs_up:

Unbelievable team truly! I am sure they did a draw of lots to decide who'd keep wickets last night and Rayudu came and did a fab job. I am eager to see Shikhar Dhawan and Tiwary bowl toe crushing yorkers in the next game. :nervous:
They dont have a proper keeper? They can take papu patel from CSK if they like.

Guest DeveGowda
i thought Fools day is normally on 1st April...but here' date= for flamy n co. fools day occurs everyday :hehe:
yes we celebrate U r day every day :hysterical:

MI will come crashing down once Sachin starts failing
words of wisdom.....
Most of the opposition players are not willing to play gainst Bambi's ...so teams may to play their second eleven or members From family of their owners
defeatist attitude
Congrats MI on winning Ipl 3!!!!
fear
to be frank, it's been just 6 games. another 8 to go before semis.. to early to say which teams will make it. Yes Mumbai have made their workload less now for the semis by winning 5 out of 6, but this is a 2020 tournament. Anything can happen.
finally some real cricket logic

Nope, I think there is too much arrogance and most of their wins are from individuals factors. Of course T-20 wins is about individual performance but I feel they lack the something in terms of captaincy especially when they are under pressure. Tendulkar is not captain who is a very innovative captain and this might cause them to not to win IPL. Therefore warne and dhoni , gilly teams have played really well in the IPL.