Sachin has the orange cap

Sachinism

Guest Hiten.

lawl, sachin spanks some newbies and all the worshippers pop in. If Sachin was so good then why did he retire from International T20 :hysterical:

Guest Gunner
So Afridi retired from Tests because he IS very good too ? :hysterical:
There is fear and there is godliness, you are confusing fear with godliness young_brigade. :winky:

Wow, what a transformation. From the fumbling and bumbling T20 player that he looked 2 years ago to the absolutely certain and sure T20 that he looks today, Sachin is, quite simply, a master of his own destiny. We keep saying this over and over again, but who'd have thought, a good 21 years after his debut, he'd the leading batsmen in a truly multilateral tournament who's format was supposedly for young dudes? I remember back in 2008, when Sachin was the icon player for Mumbai, I had a fun-filled 'debate' with Holy, telling that Sachin may prove to be one of the liabilities for MI, coz I thought he didnt have it in him to succeed in this format. And to an extent, I was proved right since he did not have great first edition with the bat. But, to turn it around like the way he has done, especially at the age of 37, is simply mind-boggling. This man is awesome, he makes a living out proving people wrong. :hail: