Sachin has the orange cap

Sachinism

yup .. he has it for now but I feel Kallis will again get it back tomorrow .. MI has played one more match than BRC and so it would be right to justify after tomorrow's match only .. Kallis needs only 5 runs to overtake Sachin and so the possibility is high .. Sachin will have to hit a couple of 50-100s in the next few innings and Kallis needs to suck in a couple of matches for Sachin to be ahead of competition

One great thing about this IPL is that most teams and players are evenly matched barring Poonjab .. MI is the only team performing extremely well rest all teams are giving a very good competition .. except KXIP and CSK all other teams are at either 8 points or 6 points which is quite interesting ... the last two IPLs have been quite one-sided but this year it is really interesting in terms of competition

yup .. he has it for now but I feel Kallis will again get it back tomorrow .. MI has played one more match than BRC and so it would be right to justify after tomorrow's match only .. Kallis needs only 5 runs to overtake Sachin and so the possibility is high .. Sachin will have to hit a couple of 50-100s in the next few innings and Kallis needs to suck in a couple of matches for Sachin to be ahead of competition
yup, I get what ur saying, so I nodded my head while reading this post to show that I get what you are saying. As a proof, I observed myself nodding my head, so that must mean I agree with your post, so ya I think we can safely conclude that I'm nodding my head.

yup' date=' I get what ur saying, so I nodded my head while reading this post to show that I get what you are saying. As a proof, I observed myself nodding my head, so that must mean I agree with your post, so ya I think we can safely conclude that I'm nodding my head.[/quote'] :reddy: Goddy got spanky :reddy: On a serious note, I feel either Goddy or Kallis will suck in a few matches now based on the law of averages .. and I feel it will be Goddy who will move ahead of competition

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 (CricIndian): Sachin Tendulkars's 11 runs against the Kings XI Punjab in match 27 of the 2010 - Indian Premier League has placed him on top of the competition's run scorers list. The highest run scorer in ODIs and Test cricket has 314 runs in seven games at an average of 52.33 and a strike-rate of 140.80. Sachin has been very consistent this IPL scoring four 50's and 72 against Chennai Super Kings being his highest score. --> http://cricindian.com/news/sachin-tendulkar-becomes-highest-run-scorer-ipl-2010 Well Played lil Master ! :hatsoff:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 (CricIndian): Sachin Tendulkars's 11 runs against the Kings XI Punjab in match 27 of the 2010 - Indian Premier League has placed him on top of the competition's run scorers list. The highest run scorer in ODIs and Test cricket has 314 runs in seven games at an average of 52.33 and a strike-rate of 140.80. Sachin has been very consistent this IPL scoring four 50's and 72 against Chennai Super Kings being his highest score. --> http://cricindian.com/news/sachin-tendulkar-becomes-highest-run-scorer-ipl-2010 Well Played lil Master ! :hatsoff:
Hi Sujan, Is that Drupal site cricindian your site? The name sounds quite similar to cricinfo but a nice site overall :two_thumbs_up:

@ Viru In these kind of races we all know there will be only one winner! need I name him? :D
No doubt about it and there is only one GOD in cricket :adore: Everybody knows who the most consistent player through more than two decades has been :hatsoff:

Guest Hiten.
yup' date=' I get what ur saying, so I nodded my head while reading this post to show that I get what you are saying. As a proof, I observed myself nodding my head, so that must mean I agree with your post, so ya I think we can safely conclude that I'm nodding my head.[/quote'] Yes yes, a = b, b = c; therefore c = a :two_thumbs_up:

Hi Sujan, Is that Drupal site cricindian your site? The name sounds quite similar to cricinfo but a nice site overall :two_thumbs_up:
Hey Thanks bro! I just started a month back, Yea no ads now... and Im not so keen on ads too, if later some ads could cover my hosting expenses thats all I need. Im done with 25% of the site, got lots more to do, just that Im still doing my studies and I dont get time. Happy to know, you liked my website :)

Hey Thanks bro! I just started a month back, Yea no ads now... and Im not so keen on ads too, if later some ads could cover my hosting expenses thats all I need. Im done with 25% of the site, got lots more to do, just that Im still doing my studies and I dont get time. Happy to know, you liked my website :)
Good to know. Concentrate on your studies at first and continue with your website too. I see that you are updating quite regularly and you should get good traffic very soon. Best of luck for your studies as well as your website. :two_thumbs_up:

Good to know. Concentrate on your studies at first and continue with your website too. I see that you are updating quite regularly and you should get good traffic very soon. Best of luck for your studies as well as your website. :two_thumbs_up:
Thanks for the wishes bhai :icflove: