Sachin has the orange cap

Sachinism

Will Kumble drop tuk-tuk Kallis for the third place play-off? hope he does which will make sure an Indian player wins the orange cap for the first time and also Kumble's team has a better chance of qualifying for Champions League.
Worry not, Sachin has the orange cap. The competition is only for the league stages.

Yea' date=' they were saying so in the commentary. And come on, I have more confidence in Sachin than you that he will keep the orange cap, even if the competition is still on.[/quote'] I'm worried since i didn't hear any updates on his injury...missed the post match presentation and one of my friend called and said he's a doubtful for the final. Did Sachin say some thing on those lines?

I'm worried since i didn't hear any updates on his injury...missed the post match presentation and one of my friend called and said he's a doubtful for the final. Did Sachin say some thing on those lines?
He said that "hopefully he will be ready for the finals".

WC 2003.. guess wat one of those openers gonna be playing against him....:giggle: deja vu...WC 2003 all over again... :cantstop: and pakis gonna be wumming alll over here wat a choker sachin is... :wink:
who gives a feck bout cornered donkeys?:dontknow::dontknow:

Guest Hiten.
Zaheer opening the bowling should also bring back those memories...To think of it' date=' the opening batsmen facing Zaheer would either be Gilly or Hayden like in wc 2003 :--D[/quote'] I still remember that match/night (Canada) :((

Guest Hiten.
Worry not' date=' Sachin has the orange cap. The competition is only for the league stages.[/quote'] Seems like flamy is right. The cap holdings are only decided and meant for league matches. So lads, Sachin has captured the orange cap prior to the finals (reminiscent to capturing MoS before the WC final 2003 :(( :fear:)